What's on your mind?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,668 Member
    edited December 2022
    Without going into detail, the work I was supposed to do this morning has just become another person's responsibility. I suddenly have nothing to do for the next 3 hours - but I have to stay here on my headset in this meeting. Online shopping here I come...
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Please someone tell me what to say to my almost 18-year-old to convince him that a 6 mile walk is not an adequate replacement for leg day. He’s lucky he has good genetics but sooner or later the chicken legs are gonna catch up
  • Please someone tell me what to say to my almost 18-year-old to convince him that a 6 mile walk is not an adequate replacement for leg day. He’s lucky he has good genetics but sooner or later the chicken legs are gonna catch up

zg4laeloxprz.jpg
  • TwitchyMagee
    Please someone tell me what to say to my almost 18-year-old to convince him that a 6 mile walk is not an adequate replacement for leg day. He’s lucky he has good genetics but sooner or later the chicken legs are gonna catch up

zg4laeloxprz.jpg
    😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

Tell him to walk to the kitchen and make you a sandwich.
  • TwitchyMagee
    glassyo wrote: »

Tell him to walk to the kitchen and make you a sandwich.

He totally would 😊

And he would laugh at the way I say it cuz mama didn’t raise no *kitten* 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    68qsvz9favvh.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Speaking of sandwiches, our client who likes to bring us donuts and various offerings from Trader Joes came in again today. He doesn't normally bring more food when he comes back so soon but he walked in with Portos. These fried potato and gravy balls and like 5 sandwiches.

I tried most of a gravy ball and had a sandwich and now I'm stuffed and we still have our christmas dinner tonight that I don't want to go to...

knny9evl8j99.gif

And he hasn't let us go yet so I can get all the exercise in I'd be doing tonight instead of eating all night and I'm sooooooooooo gonna gain this week. (This wasn't a "one time won't derail you" type of thing. I've gone crazy like every day this week.)

Soooooooooo, also, blackened salmon, blackened halibut, or panko crusted sand dabs for dinner? I need easy to chew. Is blackened spicy or bold or whatever? I've stayed away from it but the pickings are slim at this place. I could get a chopped salad (lettuce is extra...I'm not kidding) but don't think they have a lower calorie salad dressing.

*sigh*

uh0obs1wieqx.gif

• TwitchyMagee
    I know way too much about some of you
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,436 Member
    Anyone watching “The Kindred”?
    I really want to watch it but it looks really scary.
    Any comments?
  • cmsienk
    Can't decide if my sister my sister belongs here or on the 'What irks you' thread. She's so literal.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,167 Member
    Our furnace dude didn't charge us a thing! Granted they have been out several times already and probably should have figured this issue out before. We have him some fancy chocolate toffee almonds I had bought for a party and forgot about sense thank you
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I want so much to be one of those all pink girls like all pink bedroom and a pink sports car. Cute anime accessories and light up stuff on everything that can be illuminated.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,436 Member
    I think all the Harry Potter magic wand crap is ridiculous.
    Are kids growing up thinking magic is real?
    Seems to me it would better for kids to learn what it actually takes to get things done.
    I’m not saying no Harry Potter but my gosh it just goes on and on.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    I now have an undeniable urge to binge watch Threes Company 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,167 Member
    Now it's way too warm in the house.
  • I know way too much about some of you

i0let31t86dr.gif
  • cmsienk
    Now it's way too warm in the house.
    But that's a pretty easy to fix good problem, right?
  • TwitchyMagee
    I know way too much about some of you

i0let31t86dr.gif

Tell me more