What's on your mind?

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,166 Member
    The magic of second Christmas...
    Talent shows...friends son who you've known before they were alive drinking and then flirting with then flirting with the neighbours daughter. Fun
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Friend in Buffalo
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,166 Member
    I'm tired and achy from standing and cooking for 3 days straight.
    Also how awkward it was yesterday that my mom's caregiver wanted us all to just sit there while she cleaned and organized my food for my party
  • break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Kind of funny how all these super heroes are attractive. I guess that's just the way the real world works.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Kind of funny how all these super heroes are attractive. I guess that's just the way the real world works.

Nah, I still maintain that Jason Mamoa isn't all that.

And cookie dough twix and cookie dough milky ways are on my mind. And about a 5 min walk from my office building.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    glassyo wrote: »

And cookie dough twix and cookie dough milky ways are on my mind. And about a 5 min walk from my office building.
    Oh but have you tried him with berries

And Cool Whip
  • glassyo

And Cool Whip

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. There are a couple kids on the couch across the room, waiting for their parents to get done with their meeting :)

Have you ever watched How I Met Your Father?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cldwkjj7yGQ
  • TwitchyMagee

And Cool Whip

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. There are a couple kids on the couch across the room, waiting for their parents to get done with their meeting :)

Have you ever watched How I Met Your Father?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cldwkjj7yGQ
    😂
  • break_down

Nobody: Jason Mamoa?
    glassyo: Jason Mamoa isn't on anyone's mind!
  • glassyo

Nobody: Jason Mamoa?
    glassyo: Jason Mamoa isn't on anyone's mind!

That's SO NOT how that went. :p
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    coming out of my bunker after weathering another holiday season

if i see my shadow y’all get second flu season
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Not only is this a long movie, but it is terribly emotional, disturbing, sad.
  • ermengarde22

is it everything everywhere all at once ?
  • TwitchyMagee

I’m so glad you’re here.
  • Not only is this a long movie, but it is terribly emotional, disturbing, sad.

that's how all the really long ones are innit?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    The kpop band big bang is officially over bc like they’re missing two members now and it wouldn’t be the same with just three. I was hoping when they all got done with their mandatory two years of military service that they’d make more music but I guess not. I don’t even listen to kpop anymore lol. I do from time to time but it’s usually the old songs I already know.
  • TwitchyMagee

that's how all the really long ones are innit?
    You’re another one I miss
  • break_down
    I had the flu the week of Thanksgiving. I stayed in a mental health facility the first 1/2 of December. Currently bouncing around cheap hotels figuring out my future.... Not the worst holiday season! Happy Thursday!
  • ermengarde22

I’m so glad you’re here.

♥️♥️
  • ermengarde22
    I had the flu the week of Thanksgiving. I stayed in a mental health facility the first 1/2 of December. Currently bouncing around cheap hotels figuring out my future.... Not the worst holiday season! Happy Thursday!

ngl, that sounds like a contender for one of the worst. hoping you’re on your way to recovering and feeling healthy 💛