What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @honey_honey_12, Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🎈 💐 Glad it's been a great day for you.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    @Alinouveau2

It’s been a great day!
    Much better than I expected,
    which is always nice. 😊

Yay awesome. All birthdays should be great days!
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    break_down wrote: »
    The best fat burning exercise zone is to work up a sweat but still be able to complain about it in full sentences.

Yes I was told that you should be able to *kitten* in complete sentences but not be able to sing your bitching. And then some crazy runners told me that you should be able to sing while you’re running but I think they might have been in a cult

Well, i cannot sing when standing still. maybe, running will help 😄
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    The best fat burning exercise zone is to work up a sweat but still be able to complain about it in full sentences.

Yes I was told that you should be able to *kitten* in complete sentences but not be able to sing your bitching. And then some crazy runners told me that you should be able to sing while you’re running but I think they might have been in a cult

Now I am picturing you carrying a tune in a literal galvanized steel bucket & as you run it slops out over the sides serenading the countryside. Too imaginative for mfp probably

• SundryCoder
    Options

Now I am picturing you carrying a tune in a literal galvanized steel bucket & as you run it slops out over the sides serenading the countryside. Too imaginative for mfp probably

Tunes are liquid? No wonder I am horrible at singing. I thought they were a gas.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The toilet making noises and waking me up. Should I try to sleep more or get up and bake baguettes
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    The toilet making noises and waking me up. Should I try to sleep more or get up and bake baguettes
    I hope you chose baguettes... that sounds lovely
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Poetry travels on the air, melody is like water, & don’t get me started on rhythm

• Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I hope you chose baguettes... that sounds lovely

I fixed the toilet, slept some more and the baguettes are resting before I shape them
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My baguettes....they're not even baking yet and smell so good!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options

I love this train of thought.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    My lunch and Ali’s baguettes.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I feel a deep need to have a dog.
    I’ve been without one for yrs now and I can’t stand it anymore.
    I need to get my backyard fence fixed and adopt a dog. ❤️
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    cfr6h22kjch4.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    cfr6h22kjch4.jpeg

I seriously needed this laugh.
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    I feel a deep need to have a dog.
    I’ve been without one for yrs now and I can’t stand it anymore.
    I need to get my backyard fence fixed and adopt a dog. ❤️

woof
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    etfid6guwi7p.jpeg

My son is such a thoughtful man.
    Every year I get flowers from him.
    ❤️

How beautiful 🥰
    Happy Belated birthday Mel 🥳
    3vod7a5ocmvh.gif

• TwitchyMagee
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I did not know all the complicated things my job would require & I didn’t receive adequate (any) training before there was a major shakeup to the organization & now people call me & expect me to know what they’re talking about & I’m kind of figuring it out as I go but I always feel just a little inadequate & behind
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I did not know all the complicated things my job would require & I didn’t receive adequate (any) training before there was a major shakeup to the organization & now people call me & expect me to know what they’re talking about & I’m kind of figuring it out as I go but I always feel just a little inadequate & behind

Just dazzle them with your smile and baffle them with bull stuffings
  • honey_honey_12
    edited January 2023
    Options
    pdz04i12d6ga.jpeg

$10,000. Self sustaining house,
    very cool.
    He, his wife and son have been living in one for a while.