What's on your mind?

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    I wonder when that chocolate milk that my son spilled is gonna start to smell in my car 😑
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,441 Member
    w5alael8ow7n.gif
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,017 Member
    Invasive species of super pigs from Canada (hybrid of wild pigs from Europe and domestic) that are now infiltrating US northern border states and how they’re going to really affect the ecosystem if they can’t get the pig numbers under control. How they’ll demolish crops, spread disease and damage the environment. Interesting read on them.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,441 Member
    @litha_
    We have real problems with them here in Oklahoma and in Texas.
    They are terrifying when you see them out in the woods. 🫣
  • litha_
    @honey_honey12 - I've never seen any where I'm from. I'm taking an environmental science class though and keystone species and invasive species are the topics we were reading about and discussing in this last module. Next up - Water and the hydrologic cycle. good times :D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Omg. And here I’m annoyed that the stink bugs made their way to our area. If I see super pigs I’m out. Sounds horrible on several levels.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    w5alael8ow7n.gif

I think this was a crying day because I did that at work sitting at my desk... sigh.
  • litha_
    I need to stop looking up invasive species. Hammerhead worms are pretty nasty as well. They just won’t die if you try to chop and squish them up.Gotta have salt and/or vinegar, throw them in a jar because they must dissolve completely. They have the potential to eradicate earthworms.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    What if my happy place isn’t a faraway beach or mountain but a warm, clean, quiet, small, cozy room with blankets, a comfortable chair, window, & dim yellow light?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    I’m starting to understand the women who date guys with no job bc this “I’m busy, sorry I can’t follow through with our plans that I made” bs is for the birds. Don’t tell me we’re going to go out if you’re unsure you have the time. I don’t get it! I would have mentioned being busy and a possibility that other responsibilities might get in the way.
    😤
    I don’t make plans I can’t follow through on.

And they will always drop you off at work and make sure it’s safe by keeping it while you’re at work at their other girlfriends house 😂 don’t hate the playa hate the game Amirite?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    The power has been out for nearly 4 hours (since 3am). If not for my generator, getting ready for the airport would be no fun at all this morning
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I bought concert tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend, but she is standing me up because she wanted an additional $30k

Your daughter wanted 30k 😳

yes, a year
    something about it is my fault she exists

Smh.. I hope she's come around by now and being sensible.. big hugs 🤗
  • TwitchyMagee
    I feel like if I tried to flirt with someone out in the wild I would find out later I had had spinach in my teeth the whole time
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    I feel like if I tried to flirt with someone out in the wild I would find out later I had had spinach in my teeth the whole time

maybe that will be his weakness?
  • TwitchyMagee

maybe that will be his weakness?
    😂
    71ysc5jimir1.gif

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    edited March 2023
    There is nothing like seeing yourself posted, in action, in your gym stories to knock you down a peg or two. Thanks for keeping me humble.
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    I tried turning something into something I knew it was never gonna be, made an @ss of myself, then abruptly lost the something altogether, and consequently hate myself for it, which I can't stop thinking about 🫣🤡🫠 So now I'm back from a fitness hiatus 'cause I'm p!ssed and using that energy for personal improvement 🙄😮‍💨
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I’m starting to understand the women who date guys with no job bc this “I’m busy, sorry I can’t follow through with our plans that I made” bs is for the birds. Don’t tell me we’re going to go out if you’re unsure you have the time. I don’t get it! I would have mentioned being busy and a possibility that other responsibilities might get in the way.
    😤
    I don’t make plans I can’t follow through on.

And they will always drop you off at work and make sure it’s safe by keeping it while you’re at work at their other girlfriends house 😂 don’t hate the playa hate the game Amirite?

Like if they borrowed my car? I had a coworker who did that with a guy she knew under two months and he returned it with bullet holes. 😬

• TwitchyMagee
    There are some people who are so uptight and self-righteous you just know their browser history is shady AF