What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    54ttu9id5b97.jpeg
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    I tried to make a to-do list to organize my brain for work and it took me like 20 minutes because I kept getting distracted. There’s something ironic in that…
  • TwitchyMagee
    I tried to make a to-do list to organize my brain for work and it took me like 20 minutes because I kept getting distracted. There’s something ironic in that…
    The 20 minutes I spend on my to do lists are the most productive
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023
    How liver and onions was a really common supper when I was a kid. I can still remember that texture
  • grmabea63
    grmabea63 Posts: 33 Member
    How liver and onions was a really common supper when I was a kid. I can still remember that texture

I'm one of the few people who like the stuff. My Grandmother would bread it with cracker crumbs (Old Fashioned Panko Crumb sub. for an Old Depression Era Lady) Last time I ate it, I cried. Stupid Memories.
  • TwitchyMagee
    I am not watching any more grainy videos of Bigfoot or the ghost in your kids baby monitor.
  • TwitchyMagee
    grmabea63 wrote: »

I'm one of the few people who like the stuff. My Grandmother would bread it with cracker crumbs (Old Fashioned Panko Crumb sub. for an Old Depression Era Lady) Last time I ate it, I cried. Stupid Memories.

There are a whole bunch of things like that and I wonder if I would like them as an adult. Liver and onions, liverwurst, licorice candy… I’m drawing a blank but I know there are others
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I don't think I've ever had real liver but I've had chopped (honestly, no idea if it's the same thing only....chopped :))

I remember saying I don't like brussel sprouts and beets when I was young but don't remember actually having tried them. I finally tried both. Brussel sprouts from the Whole Foods hot bar pre-covid and I actually like them. Beets from the Gelson's salad bar and...not so much. Beets are icky. Boo on beets!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Chicken paws
  • TwitchyMagee
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Chicken paws

I think I have a chicken paw sensitivity
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    Chicken paws

I think I have chicken pawx
  • TwitchyMagee
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Chicken paws

* obligatory dad joke groan*
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    Chicken paws

And I'm not even a dad
  • TwitchyMagee
    Chicken paws

And I'm not even a dad

a few more like that and you’ll put them out of business
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    I thought my stove was fixed but it’s not. $30 worth of groceries, a week’s worth of healthy meals planned, and I can’t cook any of it. This is the second time this has happened to me in three weeks.

And I found this out at the end of a really crap day at work. I give up for tonight. Gonna go cry while listening to audiobooks now.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Selective Outrage…omg
  • TwitchyMagee
    When I go to an hour long committee meeting I wind up feeling *kitten* and weird the whole rest of the day. What is wrong with me?
  • TwitchyMagee
    also PSA
    0rdbpvpqna0u.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Hooray finally getting my one spin at skating consistent. One of the beginner skaters was watching me so I explained my process of breaking things down to very basic steps, mastering them then piecing it all together. Same advice I give people here. Everything's easier when you learn things step by step

Also why are there fabric samples under my oven???
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,431 Member
    I don’t know but I’m tired of my eyes feeling like they’re floating in a punch bowl.
    🧠👀