What's on your mind?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    Anyone want to come to a BBQ? I have burgers and chicken kabobs, a weird salad that should be tasty and a variety of cookies. Seems family drama might have cancelled our plans
    You're cooking? Count me in. (You expected that, didn't you?)
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Mmmm^
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Anyone want to come to a BBQ? I have burgers and chicken kabobs, a weird salad that should be tasty and a variety of cookies. Seems family drama might have cancelled our plans

One of these days after my passport comes through you’re going to issue one of these general invitations I’m going to show up outside your door and eat all your food
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    You're cooking? Count me in. (You expected that, didn't you?)

Hopefully you like weird salad ...wheat berries and fruit. It's pretty good actually. But I made it for someone coming....the person who is the reason we cancelled
  • TwitchyMagee

One of these days after my passport comes through you’re going to issue one of these general invitations I’m going to show up outside your door and eat all your food
    Please no one be alarmed. I’m not actually stalking skater girl
  • Alinouveau2

Please no one be alarmed. I’m not actually stalking skater girl

Hahah I'd happily host you. I won't make weird wheat berry salad....unless you're into weird salads
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member

I'm all for free food. And cookies. And canadians. Cuz...you know...Keanu Reeves.

P.S. And tea on the family drama (cuz I'm nosy and have no life.) 😀
  • Alinouveau2
    edited April 2023
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm all for free food. And cookies. And canadians. Cuz...you know...Keanu Reeves.

Haha Keanu Reeves is awesome

There we're hurt feelings almost 2 years ago, they've been discussed to death
    but we can't seem to get past this. I haven't been friendly enough either, I guess the invites that were declined don't count. So rather than yet another awkward family gathering we cancelled.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,442 Member
    This weather.
    It was warm and wonderful, now it’s cool and dreary.
    No sweater, sweater, no sweater, sweater……
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Just ten more minutes till I can go home. (hopefully)
  • cmsienk

I'm all for free food. And cookies. And canadians. Cuz...you know.... Keanu Reeves
    And Ryan Reynolds... and Will Arnett

• TwitchyMagee

I'm all for free food. And cookies. And canadians. Cuz...you know.... Keanu Reeves
    Will Arnett 😍
  • cmsienk
    Debating chicken soup or a cheese burger
    What's the weather like? Is it cold? I vote chicken soup. Is it a beautiful spring day? Go for the cheeseburger
  • Alinouveau2

Ryan is a treasure
  • Alinouveau2
    Wheatberry salad really is quite tasty

And the burgers I got are always so good....the in-laws missed a nice meal. Mother in law gets it tomorrow when we take it all over plus since I didn't need charcouterie today I have it for the after ice show get together next weekend