384 Sticks of Butter Gone Missing

2»

Replies

• andrewgrainger242
    andrewgrainger242 Posts: 13 Member
    Way to go inspirational
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    You have done an absolutely amazing job! You should feel very proud of what you have accomplished so far. Thank you for posting this!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    I've pictured my own missing sticks of butter too. With much joy. :)

I think I've done the math properly that a gallon of fat would weight 9 lbs, so I'm thinking about stocking up on gallons of water (which would smart for disaster prep anyway) and building the number up to match my weight loss. Right now, I've lost 36 lbs, which would be 4 gallons. The actual weight of the water is a little less than that (8.3-ish), but close enough to get the idea.
  • Looserpbc
    Looserpbc Posts: 3 Member
    Wow! You look great and I really admire your ability to persevere. I have also used the thought of pounds of butter to visualize the weight loss, or more recently GAIN! So thanks for the motivation to get back on track.
  • Hey beeee-uuutiful friend!!! You look amazing!!!! Such an inspiration!!!
  • JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    Hey beeee-uuutiful friend!!! You look amazing!!!! Such an inspiration!!!

Thanks, Carmen! And I'll have you know, those thighs up there are all from you inspiring me on SQUATS! ;-)
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    So inspirational!! Thanks for breaking your weight loss into segments- it's helpful! You must feel like a million bucks!
  • CDT12000
    CDT12000 Posts: 30 Member
    You look so athletic!! Great job!
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Love your story. Way to keep pushing through and finding new things that worked at each stage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!