5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Options

Replies

• veronicablumberg
    veronicablumberg Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm 27 currently at 183lbs, want to get to 130. Loooong way to go. I am currently doing the 4 day Military Diet Plan to kick start. Please Add Me I need a lot of help.
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the shout out Kirathimo! In case anyone wants a "before" pic -- here it is! Last Mother's Day, 2016! UGH! lazb3nkbn8en.jpg
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Also, I really want to join this thread! :D It is so inspiring to hear about all these ladies at the same height as me being so successful. I am 5'2.5 btw. I would like to get to 120, maybe a little less, just depends on my body and how I am feeling when I get to my goal.
  • smittnkitten
    smittnkitten Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This inspired me! I'm 5'0 looking to lose 20lbs. Just started but currently down 2 lbs. more importantly my energy has been through the roof these days since eating better, drinking more water and exercising. Congrats!
  • teeenabeana
    teeenabeana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This inspired me! I'm 5'0 looking to lose 20lbs. Just started but currently down 2 lbs. more importantly my energy has been through the roof these days since eating better, drinking more water and exercising. Congrats!

Same here! I feel like I sleep better, have more energy and just feel better all around since starting this! Let's do this, girls!
  • quebot
    quebot Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey! I thought I posted in here already, but I guess I lurked then got distracted.

I'm 5'3, 34 yrs old

SW: 180
    CW: 162
    GW: No number other than healthy BMI/improve my health.

• juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post my weekly stats here yesterday-- so here I am today!

SW 152 (august 2016)
    GW 115-117 (original goal was 132 -- that's way gone! :smile: )
    LW 120.9
    CW 121.5

A little weight gain, but that's ok! I figure I've got nothing but time to get to that 117 -- less than 5 lbs away now!
  • missevil
    missevil Posts: 113 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37, roughly 5'1" (1,55m) and currently at ~156lbs (I'm from Germany, so I have to round my values to meet your imperial measures ;) ). I like being that short, but for weight management it's a desaster. Most dietplans don't work for my/our very low BMR, so here I am, counting calories. Feel free to add me, my diary is open for friends and I try to stay at ~1000 calories on most days.

SW: 167,5 (April) 76,2Kg
    CW: 156,5 (wow, that loss sounds huge, when calculated to lbs :D ) Just left the adipose BMI 70,8Kg
    GW: 115 I think... let's see. 50Kg
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm 30, 5"4 from England UK, My current calorie goals are set to 1370 but with exercise I often eat around 1600 depending on how much exercise I do, I plan my meals a day or 2 in advance my diary is open to all, only been at this since 16th Jan this year but already lost some weight so whatever I am doing must be working for now... would be nice to have more friends with similar goals/stats to me.

SW: 22st (308lbs) -16th Jan
    CW:18st 10lbs (264lbs) - 6th May
    GW: 9-10st (126lbs - 140lbs) Hoping to reach this may January 2019??
  • kirathimo
    kirathimo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also, I really want to join this thread! :D It is so inspiring to hear about all these ladies at the same height as me being so successful. I am 5'2.5 btw. I would like to get to 120, maybe a little less, just depends on my body and how I am feeling when I get to my goal.

I'm not sure there's a way to join. I've bookmarked it and it notifies me when someone else comments (Look for the star at the top of the page.)
    missevil wrote: »

SW: 167,5 (April) 76,2Kg
    CW: 156,5 (wow, that loss sounds huge, when calculated to lbs :D ) Just left the adipose BMI 70,8Kg
    GW: 115 I think... let's see. 50Kg

:D:D The struggle with converting stones, lbs and kgs. Feel free to post in whichever format. We will follow along. It's good to see what my stats look like in kgs.
    SW: 157 LB
    LW: 153 LB
    CW: 149 LB
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    OMG there are other people as short as me! LOL I'll definitely follow along.
    SW: 161 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs
    GW: 115 lbs
  • Mooma29
    Mooma29 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"2. I started mfp mid march at 13 stone. (182lbs 82.5kg according to google
  • NotToFret
    NotToFret Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'3" and 39. :smile:

SW: 163
    CW: 158
    GW: 120

As you might can tell, I have just started over on my health journey. I found staying with my goals harder without the community. Would love to have some new friends to motivate me and so I could motivate them as well.

• heatherwright7762
    heatherwright7762 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me me me lol I have like 25lbs to lose as well :)
  • heatherwright7762
    Options
    How do you add people? I'm also looking for the motivation and support.
  • heatherwright7762
    Options
    Im 5'2" and adding all of the 5'2" ladies (or close) that I can find!

I'm 5' 1