5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Replies

• CelinaChen1
    CelinaChen1 Posts: 2 Member
    I have similar stats and goals to you. I'm 155 lbs and 5'3. I want to lose 25 lbs! Let's do this!
  • kirathimo
    kirathimo Posts: 9 Member
    Count me in! I'm 5'2" and aiming to drop about 30 pounds to get to a goal weight of 125, I'm doing 1350 cals a day and exercising 3x per week...although sometimes it's hard to stay on track with shift work and a toddler!! Good luck ladies.
    Sounds like you're my twin. I have a toddler, weigh around 150 - started at 155lb, have managed to drop 5, yo-yo-ing around 150-148. I've been planning to exercise 3 days a week but haven't gotten the time (I need better time management) to do it. My calories are at 1390. I set it high so I don't get frustrated when I go over, but I am for 1200. Best of luck to us and cheers. I'm sending you a friend invite
  • rebyork
    rebyork Posts: 7 Member
    I would like to join this group .
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Hey there! When I "joined" this group right after it first got started, we were all picking a weigh in day, and would weekly put in our stats. I came on regularly to "check in" on others, and I've found lots of friends through this group. I suggest all who are thinking they need a little extra support start doing the weekly weigh in thing here -- and discuss what's working and not working. It made a big difference for me-- join in!

It has been a while since I've done my weekly stats weigh in here -- I had a Wednesday weigh in day -- but I'll get started again with Friday. Next week we'll be away, so I'll be back in two weeks. I think I'm doing ok -- I'm maintaining -- but I would like to do the last 10 lbs. I've been as low as 120 -- but summer is hard!

SW -- 152 (Aug 2016)
    CW -- 125
    LW -- 120 (May)
    GW -- 115 -117
    Height 5'3"

Interesting about height -- I used to be 5'3.5" (as someone said, it matters!) -- went for annual physical in January and measured in at 5'2" -- I said nonono and they said yesyesyes (shrinking? Not acceptable!) I've started doing power yoga 3-4 times per week, and when I went again in June (same doctor's office), and they measured my height, I was back to 5'3"! YOGA!! Next, I'm going to try inversion (lol! -- but maybe!)
  • sarasimp
    sarasimp Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in! I always weigh myself on Fridays. I've been staying at the same weight for about a month. I think that I'm snacking more than I realize...Might try only snacking on whole foods for a bit.

SW 154 (Feb)
    CW 131
    GW 115
    I'm 5' 1.5" and 31 yo
  • drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    5' 3" here, gained 35 lbs in the last year because of major stress about politics. I've lost 7.5 pounds, now 165, hoping to be back to 135. How do I "join?"
  • luckyu7002
    luckyu7002 Posts: 4 Member
    5'3" Here. Down 15 pounds have about 40 left to go. Feel free to add me. I do share my food diary :)
  • homebakerh12
    homebakerh12 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for 15/20 pounds to lose. Feeling bloated . I didnt eat too much. Tomorrow is a another day☺
  • KJfromCali
    KJfromCali Posts: 37 Member
    Hi shorties! 5'2

SW: 187
    CW: 176
    December: 135
    GW: 115-120

Add me!!!
  • FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    Hi, I am looking for some motivational friends. Who wants to lose 25 ish lbs. I am 31 yo currently weigh 154 lbs. My goal weight is 130 ish lbs. Anyone with similar stats, feel free to add me...

Add me Im 30 years old weight 152, my goal is 135.
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    I've got similar stats. I started at a size 16 and though I'm wearing size 10's, they're getting baggy, and I suspect I'm in a size 8.
    5'3"
    Starting Weight 196
    Current Weight 143.8
    Goal Weight: 120
  • Kristen8912
    Kristen8912 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi there! I don't know how to add you but feel free to add me. I am 5'0" and have lost 21 pounds so far but I have another 25ish to go. I'm 32 years old so we're basically in the same boat! Good luck to you!
  • rebyork
    rebyork Posts: 7 Member
    I posted awhile ago , wanting to join this group but didn't add my stats!

5'1
    SW 187
    CW 173
    GW 145

Thanks !!
  • Coffeencrochet
    Coffeencrochet Posts: 7 Member
    Anyone who would like to add me I'm 31 and would like to loose 50 lbs
  • HopefulMeD
    HopefulMeD Posts: 24 Member
    Another "Petite" here.

Have been everything from 94 to 190 in my life (sigh)... Was 108 to 115 max for about 10 years, but packed on 25 pounds in a few months after some injuries last year.

SW: 135 (2 weeks ago)
    CW: 128.5
    GW: 115 (but really, 105 to 110)

• HopefulMeD
    HopefulMeD Posts: 24 Member
    In my stocking feet and standing tall, I'm not quite 4'11"...

All you ladies who are 5'2" in 5'3" -- you would tower over me!
  • shedthelbs03
    shedthelbs03 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I am so excited to have seen that this group exists? anyone interested in doing a biggest loser contest? The winner will received GLOWING compliments from all of us...and if you wanted to- the top three 1) most weight 2) biggest % 3) all around- each member would send $ to winners. (rather than sending $ to person you don't know to collect, we could individually send it at the end) all we would need to to is have a start date and ending date- 12 weeks?
    1) add your weight
    2) measure your chest, hips, thighs and
    arms and add the measurements
    3) post your weight each Sunday
    morning

let me know your thoughts!!
  • hjvanderwalt
    hjvanderwalt Posts: 1 Member
    Im 4'11" on a good day and currently 136 lbs. For my sake and to set a good example for my 5 year old daughters I want to lose 30 lbs and change to better eating habits. I am a big over eater and need some support to change and finally lose the weight.
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm 4' 11" as well.
    SW: 140 lbs
    CW: 147 lbs
    GW: 130 (setting small goals first but the ultimate goal is 115 lbs)

I have been losing motivation.
    Feel free to add me.
    Good luck to everyone!! :)
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    I'm back from August vacation -- didn't worry TOO much about eating, but seriously, it's hard! Family wanted ice cream EVERY DAY! (Of course! Hard work sunning and swimming all day!) and ate out a lot (every night, actually!) -- poor lobsters never stood a chance....

So here are the stats!

SW (August 2016) 152
    CW 125 (no change -- this is GOOD!)
    GW 115-117
    Height: 5'3"

I'm within 8 lbs. of my overall goal and THAT feels great! That's my motivation -- I like feeling light AND strong!