SEX DRIVE, After loosing all that weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I guess I must be an outlier, then. My libido hasn't decreased, regardless of what weight I am. Probably to the point that it annoys my husband.

I want it almost all the time and weight gain/loss has never changed that.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    The problem comes in when your libido skyrockets, and your partner's doesn't.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I did not find any significant difference in sex drive unless I wasn't eating appropriately. The first time I lost weight, I lost some of my sex drive because I was undereating. This time, I haven't felt any major difference.
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My wife would tell you I was always horny 50 pounds ago and I'm always horny now. Sex is definitely better at 215 then 320. Better stamina, more flexibility, and my wife loves the muscles.
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My sex drive sky rocketed there for a little while.. I've lost 77lbs with 23 more to go. I was feeling really sexy at 1 point.. but the closer I get to my goal weight the more disgusted I am with how my body looks.. meaning... the loose skin on my belly. I still have quite a bit of weight on my belly to lose plus I have the loose skin.. not attractive :( it bothers me.. it doesn't bother my husband tho. But when things are getting heated in the bedroom I start thinking to myself "how can he stand to look @ me?" Ugh :(

Same here with my wife. Loose skin bothers me, but doesnt bother her at all.
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi. Loosing weight has many benefits, but no body ever talks about how it has effected them Sexually. Please feel free to throw in your thoughts.

Personally:
    After loosing 73lbs, i see:
    - Higher stamina
    - Always wanting sex
    - Lasting waaaay longer than before
    - etc, etc

Sex is just like other exercises now for me going easier 😅
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!