Low Carb Dieting

2»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited December 2016
    tgyurica wrote: »
    I've been doing low carb/ low calorie since the end of October. Down 21 lbs. cut out sugar, starch, alcohol, and stay under 20 carbs a day. And all junk food.

Lifestyle change...as in forever? OR do you have something different in mind for maintenance?

Elimination diets never worked for me. Sure, I lost the weight but when I got to goal I still had the same problems. Temporary elimination doesn't solve things. But if you have medical issues....then you have extra incentive to stay low carb, alcohol free, sugar free, "junk food" free for life.
  • sarahshealthy
    sarahshealthy Posts: 42 Member
    I do low carb and have lost 30+ pounds since July. Complete lifestyle change for me, the difference when cutting out sugar/carbs is incredible and it is the only WOE I have stuck to. Feel free to add me :)
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    I started low carb after getting diagnosed with gestational diabetes and managed it with diet only (no meds). Since then, I've been doing it on and off and recently got serious about it about 2 months ago and lost 15 lbs already. Feel free to add me, I love low carb friends :smiley: