Show us your Christmas Tree!!

Replies

• Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    gndvpyka2wua.jpg

The tree we did for our grandson.

You win the thread. Shows over, folks!

Thank you! It was a big hit, he loves it, plus he can play with the decorations and i can just put them back after he leaves! Cuts out all that no no nonsense!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Got it inside... heavy as hell... lights but no decorations yet... the beagles are enjoying it. Won't be nearly as sophisticated and elegant as the beautiful trees you all have posted, but looking forward to decorating it when I'm done with work and chores today.

zqdd4k98jwe8.jpg
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Current tree is not decorated, so here is the past tree...

u4q940crdfff.jpg

We change things up all the time. This was one of those "perfect" trees we found, but this year we just wanted something different. So out in the forest this little fat-bottom gem was just the ticket. We call this year's tree the Hershey Kiss tree. Just got some lights on this weekend.

Love its' natural feel.

yan9go89znqc.jpg

That's really pretty. I really like that
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited December 2016
    a9sm2lclne0v.png

My condo doesn't allow for real trees :( so I had to get a artificial tree this year. "Realist" one I could find.

Oooooo!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited December 2016
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    We have two trees this year; one real and one artificial. This is the artificial one I'm using upstairs.. as a night light. Yep, a night light.

I'll take a photo of the really nice free tree we got this year that's downstairs later.

qsw6g48dtw0s.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    abab559645ced4cb555e4c313c00594f--beer-cans-beer-bottles.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    abab559645ced4cb555e4c313c00594f--beer-cans-beer-bottles.jpg

Do you live in my home state? Pretty sure that's a hipster wreath if ever I saw one. :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Getting there...

xuxjwih0j0og.jpeg
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    I keep being asked if I've put my tree up yet, and my answer is I haven't. Just don't have a reason to feel like putting it up this year.

Though, doesn't mean I cant enjoy some of the beautiful trees some of you have. :)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Maximus wrote: »
    20101217-132336-pic-740755330_1.jpg

FOR THE REST OF US!!!!

How do you hang the ornaments? :/
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I didn't put up my many larger trees this year. A little one, 3 feet or so in an old metal bucket, colored lights and funky ornaments. It's an artificial tree. Also a vintage white ceramic tree with pastel lights that I bought at an antique store a while ago. Some wreaths, a couple festive Christmasy Garland/swags, some Snowman things (but not all of them from my crazy collection.) Did not do outside lights this year, just didn't get around to it.

This year was definitely a lot more minimal than past years which tend to be a lil' bit excessive.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    szzxd2k907yd.jpg
    cnnscxbcf23y.jpg

Tree skirt isnt on the tree yet, but every year my husband says we arent going to get a super tall tree again, and we always walk out with the tallest one :D The tree was 9ft tall but we had to trim about a foot off it to get it inside.
  • 81Katz
    Took a pic.

iyusgvpl72rw.jpg
  • 81Katz
    xcv9rf9dwcmi.jpg
    7jvxxq9bqq2r.jpg
  • 81Katz
    I made the wreath.
    zy2x4ooovvtu.jpg
  • 81Katz
    edited December 2017
    Just a couple out of the vast collection.
    1vezhxt37pdc.jpg

• 81Katz
    I was gona post my Christmas tree but after seeing all these beautiful trees it made me realize how much my tree looks like *kitten* :D

We have an artificial white tree that screams ARTIFICIAL and it has colored lights and is decked out in funky ornaments but somehow in its ugliness it still looks rather beauitful when it's lit up. It makes me happy. But we didn't put it up this year. Boooo!