Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• julieat_19julieat_19 Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member
    41 year old female, looking for motivation and support on my journey to lose 30 pounds! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
    edited October 2019
  • Rockerchick72Rockerchick72 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Hey guys! I'm 46 years young and I live in NJ. Happily married to my best friend. I am living the keto lifestyle for about two months now. I've lost 19.6 pounds so far. I just logged back on this app...it's been awhile! Feel free to friend me.
  • jlspain1jlspain1 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Allo...<---Best attempt at a British accent.

44 year old father of two here. Looking to once again try the healthy lifestyle.

Since I'm feeling motivated today, I'm off to go crush a 30 minute walk. Get those steps in!

We'll see how tomorrow goes...

Always looking for some support. Feel free to add me.
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    43, married, looking for more inspiration buddies and chit chat to help keep each other motivated.
  • annliz23annliz23 Member Posts: 934 Member Member Posts: 934 Member
    Ok pushed through the pain last week and into week 2 of 21 days fix really enjoying using weights and mixing up my exercises I just need to see some weight loss now!
    Good luck folks add me if you want but stay focused and motivated!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,536 Member Member Posts: 2,536 Member
    Hey good afternoon peeps...hope you all had a great day!
  • BEASTFIELD314BEASTFIELD314 Member Posts: 588 Member Member Posts: 588 Member
    Good morning and Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope Monday was a success and you achieved whatever you set out to do!
  • jojodc1222jojodc1222 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Just turned 40 in August..🙌🙌🙌.. Add me...we can help each other reach out goals.
  • KrispyNoodlesKrispyNoodles Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    51 until January. Been away for a couple of years, but fully back to it. Quick question - didn't the food tracker calculate percentages of fat/carbs/protein and that you could set up a custom diet plan, say for Keto? I don't see that anymore. Did they get rid of that?
  • omelet2000omelet2000 Member Posts: 112 Member Member Posts: 112 Member
    I wasn’t a middle ager (at least didn’t consider myself to be) when I first started this app but now I’m restarting and that’s my identity now!
  • drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 452 Member Member, Premium Posts: 452 Member
    Morning all. I am off to see the Pixies in Barcelona later today. I just hope the rioting has calmed down...
  • mcemino2mcemino2 Member Posts: 429 Member Member Posts: 429 Member
    Happy hump day!
  • sunscorpiosunscorpio Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Would love if you'd add me :)
  • BEASTFIELD314BEASTFIELD314 Member Posts: 588 Member Member Posts: 588 Member
    Good morning everyone! Happy Wednesday!
  • sjerseygirlm76sjerseygirlm76 Member Posts: 30 Member Member Posts: 30 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Just turned 43 yesterday.... how did that happen? :o

Awe Happy birthday!

Thank you so much :) and I love your name B)
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,268 Member Member Posts: 35,268 Member
    Just turned 43 yesterday.... how did that happen? :o

Happy birthday!!!!?
    You're only as old as you feel. :)
  • mndym67mndym67 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    fzecdaf5l1yv.png

Look under My Home - Goals :-)
  • mianorwood1mianorwood1 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I will be 40 in March. Please feel free to add me.