Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

1701702704706707775

Replies

  • OliverRaningerVeganOliverRaningerVegan Member, Premium Posts: 360 Member Member, Premium Posts: 360 Member
    at Sunday is here in Germany BIG Storm....
  • bionicdiverbionicdiver Member Posts: 198 Member Member Posts: 198 Member
    Happy Friday! Spent 85 minutes in the gym this morning killing legs and shoulders. Legs are fried! Tomorrow's spin class should be interesting.
  • SFnBaldSFnBald Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    Happy Friday! Spent 85 minutes in the gym this morning killing legs and shoulders. Legs are fried! Tomorrow's spin class should be interesting.


    Great work today!! Tomorrow should be challenging for sure after that.
  • OliverRaningerVeganOliverRaningerVegan Member, Premium Posts: 360 Member Member, Premium Posts: 360 Member
    Happy Friday. You can add me, if you have room for Friendship :smiley:
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,636 Member Member Posts: 35,636 Member
    Why am I watching the food network???? Why are they making waffles???? This is cruel
  • SFnBaldSFnBald Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Why am I watching the food network???? Why are they making waffles???? This is cruel

    You like the challenge more than I do apparently 😂
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,636 Member Member Posts: 35,636 Member
    SFnBald wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Why am I watching the food network???? Why are they making waffles???? This is cruel

    You like the challenge more than I do apparently 😂

    Problem is when I watch these shows I then try making it all
  • annliz23annliz23 Member Posts: 989 Member Member Posts: 989 Member
    I'm the same watching Jamie and Jimmy, hoping for something healthy!
  • DaniMerc72DaniMerc72 Member Posts: 178 Member Member Posts: 178 Member
    Sounds like everyone is doing something productive and/or fun this weekend! I spent about 90 minutes at the gym, then came home and got to work on a paper for my class. My big Friday night is laundry and studying--this sucks! :)
  • kimber0607kimber0607 Member Posts: 994 Member Member Posts: 994 Member
    DaniMerc72 wrote: »
    Happy Friday! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

    Does going to the dentist count as something fun?

    Ummmm....dont think so..LOL
    Good luck though
  • kimber0607kimber0607 Member Posts: 994 Member Member Posts: 994 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    SFnBald wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Why am I watching the food network???? Why are they making waffles???? This is cruel

    You like the challenge more than I do apparently 😂

    Problem is when I watch these shows I then try making it all


    Im not that ambitious..LOL
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,636 Member Member Posts: 35,636 Member
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    SFnBald wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Why am I watching the food network???? Why are they making waffles???? This is cruel

    You like the challenge more than I do apparently 😂

    Problem is when I watch these shows I then try making it all


    Im not that ambitious..LOL

    Haha I love cooking and baking so I try everything. Alton Brown deep deep fried burgers were crazy but delicious
  • essexgirl1971essexgirl1971 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Hi there I’m 48 , wanting to be fittest and healthiest I can be by time I’m 50 in December 2021. I’m nearly 8 months in to my journey . I’m 65lb having done keto but now transitioning to carnivore
  • YellowD0gsYellowD0gs Member Posts: 379 Member Member Posts: 379 Member
    Happy Weekend, Middle-aged! Getting off to an early start, the boy has a Scout function at 8am. Of course the dog woke me up at 5...
  • YellowD0gsYellowD0gs Member Posts: 379 Member Member Posts: 379 Member
    YellowD0gs wrote: »
    Happy Weekend, Middle-aged! Getting off to an early start, the boy has a Scout function at 8am. Of course the dog woke me up at 5...

    Ahem...Middle-Agers... pardon me. o:)
  • nickandcristy2015nickandcristy2015 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hey girl hey! Well I’m here and I turn 40 this year too so👍🏼👍🏼
  • arrianna9748arrianna9748 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Hi everyone. I’m from New Zealand. Had this app for awhile and used it on and off. Still trying to get my head around it and use it properly
Sign In or Register to comment.