The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I will try my hardest to get it going. So far legwarmers haven't caught on but I can say this is a corona precaution

Which reminds me must stockpile booze

Its only a matter of time before legwarmers catch on...I'm positive of this.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    KY_Angler wrote: »
    I will try my hardest to get it going. So far legwarmers haven't caught on but I can say this is a corona precaution

Its only a matter of time before legwarmers catch on...I'm positive of this.

I do see more and more around
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    48 years young here. Feel free to add me.
  • Lift_Eat_Repeat
    Lift_Eat_Repeat Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Getting dangerously close to the middle bracket of this middle aged bracket.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I signed up for climbing coaching. It's all cancelled until 31 March, which is a little bit annoying.

I may need to delay my operation, scheduled for April. It's to close the hole in my heart to make scuba diving less risky. I got a bend 3 years ago, so I guess a further delay doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things. But having finally booked the thing, it would be nice to get it done.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    The shelves at the stores are bare. No flour, no canned goods, no meat. What happens when people figure out they don't know what to do with a 10kg bag of flour?

This is a very surreal time were living in.
  • Snarfster42
    Snarfster42 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hello all. Feel free to add this 47 y/o. Grateful that I know what to do with a bag of flour. Glad I worked in a bakery as a teen. ;)

PS: I have a profile picture, no clue why it's not visible here... And there it is... Very odd.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hello all. Feel free to add this 47 y/o. Grateful that I know what to do with a bag of flour. Glad I worked in a bakery as a teen. ;)

PS: I have a profile picture, no clue why it's not visible here... And there it is... Very odd.

Haha I do too. I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel. What to do with all that flour. Then cleaning up with toilet paper.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Morning Middle -agers..Happy Friday the 13th.. take care out there 👻🧙‍♀️

Morning Jo and all!
    :)

Hi Anna 🤗
    drmwc wrote: »
    I signed up for climbing coaching. It's all cancelled until 31 March, which is a little bit annoying.

I may need to delay my operation, scheduled for April. It's to close the hole in my heart to make scuba diving less risky. I got a bend 3 years ago, so I guess a further delay doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things. But having finally booked the thing, it would be nice to get it done.

I hope you don't have to delay too long. 🙂
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options

That's what I'm thinking. Netflix and rye whiskey. That's the sort of quarantine I'd sign up for. HAHA! :D

• AliNouveau
    Options

That's what I'm thinking. Netflix and rye whiskey. That's the sort of quarantine I'd sign up for. HAHA! :D

I am prepared

u0n6om60yw1s.jpg
  • TorqueMonster1972
    TorqueMonster1972 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    not sure if 47 is middle aged anymore. I am a cyclist and working back to a healthy life again. feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • Lift_Eat_Repeat
    Options

I am prepared

u0n6om60yw1s.jpg

Room for one more (virus free... I think)
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I am prepared

u0n6om60yw1s.jpg

I've since added candy to the stash
  • EpilepsyWarrior
    EpilepsyWarrior Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im turning 30 next month and it makes me sad lol But feel free to add me. I comment on posts and love people who also do :)
  • Lift_Eat_Repeat
    Options

I am prepared

u0n6om60yw1s.jpg

Keeps getting better. I’m on my way
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. The weekend and food choices are the hardest for me ! I’m so good while I’m at work during the week
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I am prepared

u0n6om60yw1s.jpg

Made pies today for Pi day too. Key lime and blue berry
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options

I am prepared

u0n6om60yw1s.jpg

Made pies today for Pi day too. Key lime and blue berry

Yummy blueberry, I use to favor Key Lime but as a child, we use to've dinner most days at Denny's & since that was my go to dessert there, I've been unable to stomach it again.