The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Aarrrgghh! Is it Monday already? 😆 And so begins another week. Let's do this!

Yes another week at work, from home. The real office will look strange when I go there again.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning Middle-agers, I hope everyone is staying safe and well :)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member

Morning Jo! Have a good day.
    Sleep time here.
    😴
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Anna28518 wrote: »

Morning Jo! Have a good day.
    Sleep time here.
    😴

Night Anna 🙂
  • msannarichey
    msannarichey Posts: 15 Member
    Hi all! I'm fairly new to mfp and am happy to find this thread :) I'm a 39 yo librarian, currently working from home, in small-town Indiana, and I'm looking to lose about 30 more pounds (already lost ten over the past couple months) by my 40th birthday in February. I hope you're all having a great week and feeling well!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Rain rain go away come again....the next 3 days?!?! Well at least it'll keep people inside and then the weekend will be beautiful!!!

Hope you enjoy the end of April. Seems it's a bit of a lost month

It's raining here...again. Ugh. But it looks like we're in for a nice weekend. Thank goodness. I hope May is a better month for us all.

Same here with the weather. It's going to be super warm this weekend ....well by our standards hahah

I've run out of books to read so I've resorted to raiding my son's bookshelf. 🤣😂 I chose a Gordon Korman book that's apparently a sequel to one the boy read already so I got a synopsis. At least I know he reads and takes on what he reads
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    LOL, in an effort to keep things even remotely resembling "normal", my Son's Scout troop is planning a back yard camping weekend. They're suppose to stay outside all weekend, no electronics except for Zoom teaching and check-in sessions, only allowed in to use the restroom, cook meals outside, etc., etc. So, of course it's supposed to rain like hell that night!
  • BriJayNay
    BriJayNay Posts: 2 Member
    :) Yes please add me
  • Dove5516
    Dove5516 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I joined the other day. I'm 54 going on 55...so I must be one of the oldies...hah?! Would love to join everyone & find out how you're all going...help to keep me on track. It's too easy to miss the odd exercise & add the odd cookie :p
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Hi all! I'm fairly new to mfp and am happy to find this thread :) I'm a 39 yo librarian, currently working from home, in small-town Indiana, and I'm looking to lose about 30 more pounds (already lost ten over the past couple months) by my 40th birthday in February. I hope you're all having a great week and feeling well!

Welcome to the group. I'm working from home too, but I'm having a hard time figuring how you do that as a librarian. Please tell.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,255 Member
    Weather is improving so hoping to get some gardening in the next few days.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Morning all. My stint of 11 to 15 hour working days seems to have ended, fortunately.

I'm not sure what to do with my new-found free time. I haven't watched any television yet in the lockdown, but it's not really that appeals too mcuh.
  • AlanKmfp
    AlanKmfp Posts: 57 Member
    Hi everyone. Happy to be added. Doing ok exercise wise but struggling with the tedium of food logging!
  • MimiMalbec
    MimiMalbec Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm 38 and looking for friends on here! I work in the tabletop gaming industry. I'm a big ol' nerd.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,255 Member
    Finally no back pain, yippee so tomorrow I will get back to my exercise routine.
  • botthesuzuki
    botthesuzuki Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am 39. I am 23kg away from my ideal weight. Hoping to be 10kg lighter on my 40th birthday.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    And then there are days your mom and her caregivers decide she needs to go to the er cause no one is returning her calls from the very specialized clinic she was calling.

Ugh it sucks aging but it could always be worse I guess

At least I'm sitting outside enjoying the Sun since I can't go to the hospital with her. ER in a pandemic is not the place to be right now
  • 1981gordon1981x2
    1981gordon1981x2 Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for new friends for my second attempt at this 😂
  • fixxer6671
    fixxer6671 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi gang. I’m back after a few years and close to my starting weight after I lost some LB’s. Looking to rebuild a support network and get back it.

Please consider adding me. Look forward to connecting.