The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    KY_Angler wrote: »
    Turned 40 last month (pandemic birthdays are not fun) and I'm trying to make a return to MFP and get my *kitten* in gear.

Happy Friday all!

Hey happy belated birthday
    Gotta make the most of quarantine birthdays
  • rdulco
    rdulco Posts: 12 Member
    43... anyone can add me... we’re all in this together
  • KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    KY_Angler wrote: »
    Turned 40 last month (pandemic birthdays are not fun) and I'm trying to make a return to MFP and get my *kitten* in gear.

Happy Friday all!

Hey happy belated birthday
    Gotta make the most of quarantine birthdays

Thanks! It was fairly lame as far as birthday celebrations go, but I'm fairly lame overall so it was a good fit lol.
  • ChipsGoodbye
    ChipsGoodbye Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me 🙋🏻‍♀️
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    MizRome wrote: »
    32 here! So NOT middle aged. But you can still feel free to add me. Today is day one for me of starting my new weight loss journey. I'm doing IF the 16:8 method along with tracking my calories.

Hey!! You were born a few days before I got married. It's our 32nd anniversary today, and our eldest child is just a bit younger than you.
  • soulkal
    soulkal Posts: 51 Member
    43 and need to get back in shape..with diet as the only workout I do is chasing after my three toddlers.. 5,4 and almost 2! Feel free to add me!
  • mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    Not long turned 40, and back on here... Lost loads of weight in 2014, but then gained it all back with bad eating and relationships. I guess that makes me middle aged :smile:
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    soulkal wrote: »
    43 and need to get back in shape..with diet as the only workout I do is chasing after my three toddlers.. 5,4 and almost 2! Feel free to add me!

Don't give up. Those three toddlers will need you in good health later.
  • moreglo
    moreglo Posts: 1 Member
    First post ever! I'm 44 and would love to join a group so I can be accountable.
    Hoping to lose 15 lbs. CW 166.
  • Carried_aw4y
    Carried_aw4y Posts: 44 Member
    Hello all! I’ll be 39 in a couple of months. I’m Canadian and I’ve been on MFP for 2 years logging daily. I guess I’m just looking to refresh my friends list and make some new aquaintances. 😊Please feel free to add me!
  • eacerda23
    eacerda23 Posts: 25 Member
    43 and trying to get my body back to how it was at 23! Lol The struggle is real!
  • Lacey_Locket
    Lacey_Locket Posts: 58 Member
    Hi 👋🏻 I'm 35, living in Wales, UK 🇬🇧 feel free to add me, always happy for new friends 😊🌈✨
  • aorellano0824
    aorellano0824 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!

41 years old from NJ. Trying to be in the best of my life. I'm currently 5'-5" 246 lbs. Just started working out and eating healthier. Feel free to add me as friend.

• NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    43 from London.
    If you look hard, some of you will recognise me from a while back!
  • ahales7724
    ahales7724 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi from NC,
    Returning after a few yrs. I'm turning the speed limit this year,55. I'd love to add to this group.
  • rojo3826
    rojo3826 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey, Rose from Nova Scotia! Returning after a 2 year break!
  • fnwabs
    fnwabs Posts: 7 Member
    Good morning! Starting again. I want to get past maintaining the weight (which is more weight than I would like to maintain) to actually losing some weight. :) Have a wonderful week. :)
  • _Southern_Kev
    _Southern_Kev Posts: 18 Member
    Hope you all had a great holiday and easing back into the work week.
  • 5Katey
    5Katey Posts: 371 Member
    Just started MFP less than a month ago; been so amazingly helpful so far! Hopefully this will be the jumpstart that I need to lose the 40lbs that I desperately need off! 44 by the way, so this the group I need, as I'm noticing some age related issues creeping in😲
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    Happy Friday all!

I had a carpenter come around today. He's going to build a climbing wall for me in my garden. The delay is getting the plywood - it should all come together in about a week or so.

That sound amazing!!