The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• scottbrown65
    scottbrown65 Posts: 5 Member
    Gym or no Gym I decided today was the day to get back after it.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Welcome, everyone. It's good to see people taking charge of their health and fitness. The support and encouragement here is the best part of MFP. Here's to reaching your goals in 2020!
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Hello all, welcome to a new day, week & month. Looking to get more friends and motivation partners so feel free to add me. Looking forward to chatting more with you all, been away for awhile and need that kickstart again now I have started to settle down into a proper routine.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning peeps..hope you have a great day and week!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy June!!! It's my birthday month. I've decided to challenge myself and workout and eat reasonably healthy until my birthday. That's only like two weeks away so it shouldn't be too difficult. Keep safe out there
  • 5Katey
    5Katey Posts: 371 Member
    @AliNouveau Happy Birthday Month! You can do it!💪
  • AliNouveau
    5Katey wrote: »
    @AliNouveau Happy Birthday Month! You can do it!💪

Hey thanks!!! I usually do better when I have a deadline so fingers crossed I get CoronaFit
  • AliNouveau
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy June!!! It's my birthday month. I've decided to challenge myself and workout and eat reasonably healthy until my birthday. That's only like two weeks away so it shouldn't be too difficult. Keep safe out there

Happy birthday month Ali!

Awww thanks!
  • jayabb113
    jayabb113 Posts: 1 Member
    40 here, heaviest I have every been and need to change that.
  • LisaMarie9998
    LisaMarie9998 Posts: 13 Member
    36...for a few more months. Liverpool, uk. Add me, im so loooonely :'(
  • sambrighteyes
    sambrighteyes Posts: 1 Member
    Hi am 42 , pls add me.. looking for folks in the same age group for motivation!!

Going on 41! The struggle is real, it seems incredibly hard to shed 1lb... it's so depressing.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Welcome new folk! LisaMarie - I used to live in Liverpool. It was a while ago, in the 1990s. It is one of my favourite cities - I enjoyed it a lot.
  • LisaMarie9998
    drmwc wrote: »
    Welcome new folk! LisaMarie - I used to live in Liverpool. It was a while ago, in the 1990s. It is one of my favourite cities - I enjoyed it a lot.

Its changed alot, i miss the old city. Where abouts did you live?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    GM Peeps!
  • StepUpToTheChallenge
    StepUpToTheChallenge Posts: 35 Member
    Good morning everyone
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member

I was in Wavertree for a bit, and Toxteth for a bit, next to Prince's Park. Where abouts do you live?
  • LisaMarie9998

I was in Wavertree for a bit, and Toxteth for a bit, next to Prince's Park. Where abouts do you live?

I know them well. I grew up in wavertree, then moved to old swan but live on the wirral now
  • Ollie1210
    Ollie1210 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi - My name is Liane and I am nearly 54 years old - just rejoined after a long absence of about 4 years. Lived in Gloucestershire all my life but moved to live in Spain in October of last year. Have tried almost every diet known to man but it all comes down to me and food at the end of the day! My knee has been bad for the last 10 years and I now need a replacement but surgery is only possible if I lose at least 86lbs.......... Where there is a will -- there has to be a way! Any suggestions on exercise without using the knee, how to keep on the straight and narrow etc gratefully recieved x
  • NikiFocus
    NikiFocus Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi, I’ve just joined i’m looking for some motivation, inspiration & fitness buddies :)