The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Emican2020
    Emican2020 Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Emican2020 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me

Okay. Will do.
  • MzsRose
    MzsRose Posts: 6 Member
    51 here and back on the weight loss wagon.
  • philipturner1107
    philipturner1107 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey I’m 50 feel free to add me 😊😊
  • Redmond70
    Redmond70 Posts: 21 Member
    Hello, I'm 50, feel free to add me 😁
  • Manga23
    Manga23 Posts: 47 Member

50 is just the beginning! I've friends in their 80s and 90s who are learning new skills and sports. It's never ever too late![/quote]

😃 yessss it's just the beginning......i'm doing more sports now at age 46 than i did at age 20.
    Its just a number , nothing more
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    edited June 2020
    whoops, double post
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    edited June 2020
    Manga23 wrote: »

😃 yessss it's just the beginning......i'm doing more sports now at age 46 than i did at age 20.
    Its just a number , nothing more

Likewise - I took up climbing when I was 47. It is brilliant fun, hopefully I can carry on with it for many years. I got the hang of crow and headstand at yoga earlier this year, aged 48.

• _Southern_Kev
    _Southern_Kev Posts: 18 Member
    Happy Friday Eve Guys!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    How's it going middle agers?

So my birthday is coming up and I decided to get some bands to add variety to my workouts. Holy heck! I did cardio with them and a leg video and wow! If you were considering getting a set, they were like $35, I highly recommend them. It's nice getting a different workout
  • Manshot
    Manshot Posts: 9 Member
    46 - feel free to add me!
  • Manga23
    Manga23 Posts: 47 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »

So my birthday is coming up and I decided to get some bands to add variety to my workouts. Holy heck! I did cardio with them and a leg video and wow! If you were considering getting a set, they were like $35, I highly recommend them. It's nice getting a different workout

😂😂 I'm using resistance bands regularly......I did legs two days ago and now I can't keep up my dog without 😡☠👿😡
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

And good morning to you, I hope that your day is as wonderful as you are.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Manga23 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

😂😂 I'm using resistance bands regularly......I did legs two days ago and now I can't keep up my dog without 😡☠👿😡

I stupidly commented on one of my fave YouTube fitness presenters post about doing a bands video today. He replied so now I feel obligated. I'm going to not be able to walk tomorrow. Who needs to walk ...right?
  • Tommee_D
    Tommee_D Posts: 5 Member
    58 and here to lose weight and get in shape. Looking for some motivational help from you!
    So feel free to friend me so we can inspire, motivate and get in shape together!!
  • CapriciousLadyRed
    CapriciousLadyRed Posts: 3 Member
    Hello All,
    Finally decided it’s time for some attention on me. Looking to connect with others also on a fitness and lifestyle change journey. I’m 41, have a great sense of humour and a really busy life with 3 kids under 5 ( I know I didn’t read the disclaimer!! Lol -cry-)
    I’m trying to get everything to jive routine wise and could use the support and accountability check ins as well as all the juicy knowledge others may have to contribute.
    If you have a moment, please do add me - I’m looking forward to getting to know you!
  • mmcneilbrown
    mmcneilbrown Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for female friends in their 50s to add for inspiration and encouragement. I have 90+ lbs to lose and just started my journey on May 1. Lost about 7 lbs since then. Using a Fitbit Versa 2 watch and a Renpho scale and measuring tape. Also logging in my food diary in MFP every day. I am starting to have a routine and just want to connect with like-minded people in similar circumstances. Thank you!
  • ProvenceBelle
    ProvenceBelle Posts: 38 Member
    So proud of you!! One step at a time!!