Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• ars371ars371 Member Posts: 185 Member Member Posts: 185 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I don't have an accent I'm Canadian! 🤣😂
    It's funny how here we generally sound all the same with just a few variations. I guess we're kinda generic

How do Canadians spell Canada?

C-eh-N-eh-D-eh...

:smiley:
    edited July 10
  • parislv2004parislv2004 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    New Mexico here! Good morning everyone.
  • ars371ars371 Member Posts: 185 Member Member Posts: 185 Member
    Good Morning and Happy Friday!
  • TheArttoBETheArttoBE Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    How about being 'almost 70'....and looking 50? Yep, that's my photo...taken a couple years ago. I am in really good shape for my age, do my own yard work, lifting 40lb bags (try it, you'll know how heavy it is)...and digging. Had my own Painting business @ 50! I walk at least a mile every day, and have a Mgr. job. Honestly, you are only as OLD as you "think" - and I feel 30. Juliana
  • TuffChixRuleTuffChixRule Member Posts: 190 Member Member Posts: 190 Member
    I’m in the mix...going to be 53 in a few days. Lost a lot of weight back in 2015 then I stopped logging in 2016. NowI’m at my heaviest weight ever and I feel fat and ugly. Looking for some friends to help me get back on track.
  • yelpat1976yelpat1976 Member Posts: 285 Member Member Posts: 285 Member
  • NorthStar77NorthStar77 Member Posts: 350 Member Member Posts: 350 Member
    Who is going to read comments with special accents now?! Please do not put a Georgia accent with mine, my parents are from the midwest. :D

I'll read anything you want in a British accent....😉
  • brankaabbadabrankaabbada Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    38 years old, should stay 38 next year too,Covid- 19 restricted most things so why not age 🙄, From Cork ,Ireland
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,272 Member Member Posts: 35,272 Member
    38 years old, should stay 38 next year too,Covid- 19 restricted most things so why not age 🙄, From Cork ,Ireland

I think no birthdays count this year. 2020 is weird enough might as well get to have a birthday do over
  • BourbonCowboyBourbonCowboy Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member Member, Premium Posts: 18 Member
    Everyone have a great weekend! Keep staying fit 💪 🤜✌
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,272 Member Member Posts: 35,272 Member
    Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? I wanted to go on an adventure but seems we are to have storms ☹️
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 171 Member Member Posts: 171 Member
    Chilling because we can't get our crap together with this Covid19 problem.
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    Have a good weekend! :)
  • roadtodorset140roadtodorset140 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hiya, turning 40 in December and really need to lose weight so I can chase my 4 year old around. Also don't want to be the fattest Mum at the school gates 😁
  • BoundaryQueen2020BoundaryQueen2020 Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member
    Hiya - 47 years old and determined to be fitter and healthier by 50. Looking for more friends so please feel free to say hi or add me. :-)
  • Redmond70Redmond70 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Hiya - 47 years old and determined to be fitter and healthier by 50. Looking for more friends so please feel free to say hi or add me. :-)

This is a great place to start
  • RandJ6280RandJ6280 Member Posts: 1,111 Member Member Posts: 1,111 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? I wanted to go on an adventure but seems we are to have storms ☹️

I LOVE storms, not sure why, but I've always liked stormy days. But.... my exciting plans for the weekend... working in the ER... ughh... but I am thankful to have a job.

New Mexico here! Good morning everyone.

Great morning New Mexico - and greetings from Alabama.
    My favorite is Autumn, too. The mountains in Alabama and Georgia are beautiful in Autumn, and that's mostly why I stay in the South. I've been camping at Cheaha a few times. If we survive July and August the rest of the year is a piece of cake ;D

I agree... I think of Autumn as God's gift to us for surviving the summers heat and awful humidity.
    YES to Cheaha ~
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    That's the worst weekend plans! Kidding, it is good to have a job right now...I was planning to try for a CNL masters degree, got to microbiology, and dropped out. I am too squeamish, and I had nightmares.