Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

1772773775777778804

Replies

  • mtaratootmtaratoot Member Posts: 3,785 Member Member Posts: 3,785 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy weekend!!!! Anyone got any plans? I suspect we're heading for another lockdown so I guess I better start hoarding toilet paper, flour and yeast! 😂🤣

    I am really looking forward to going outside and breathing clean air. I'm so grateful we have it. It's been really tough the last ten days.
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,022 Member Member Posts: 36,022 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy weekend!!!! Anyone got any plans? I suspect we're heading for another lockdown so I guess I better start hoarding toilet paper, flour and yeast! 😂🤣

    I am really looking forward to going outside and breathing clean air. I'm so grateful we have it. It's been really tough the last ten days.

    Enjoy. Hopefully the fresh air is here to stay
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,049 Member Member Posts: 5,049 Member
    Good morning and happy Saturday☕️💕

    Hope everyone has a good weekend 😊
  • gabrielcurran2243gabrielcurran2243 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    43, and just started training for my first competition. 💪🏼
  • chulton2020chulton2020 Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm 44, I'm active and workout (muay thai) but the waistline keeps expanding. I started tracking a week ago and I am starting to see that my food choices are not always as good as I thought they were. I figured this would be a good place to help keep me accountable.
  • jdayal420jdayal420 Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, my name is Josh and I’m a 45 year old male and fairly new to fitness. I worked out in my teens and 20s but that fell by the wayside as I got older. I weigh in at just under 200lbs. I started using MyFitnessPal about 2 months ago after weighing 225 and getting diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I use it mostly to track food but also love how it seamlessly integrates with the Apple Watch fitness program. I do 30 mines of exercise bike along 3x a week along with strength training with dumbbells and kettlebells at home along with 3-4 mile evening brisk walks 6 nights per week. I’m just here to support and find support for those of us on a quest to live a healthy lifestyle. Good luck on your journeys. 🙂
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,022 Member Member Posts: 36,022 Member
    Hmmm I wonder why someone disagreed with the post above....

    Hope everyone is ready for a new week! My son has a late start for school tomorrow, hoping the commute is easier and then I plan on taking a long walk cause last night and this morning were annoying. Stay healthy middle agers
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 309 Member Member Posts: 309 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder why someone disagreed with the post above....

    Hope everyone is ready for a new week! My son has a late start for school tomorrow, hoping the commute is easier and then I plan on taking a long walk cause last night and this morning were annoying. Stay healthy middle agers

    Sometimes people accidentally hit it when scrolling, and don't realize it. Hopefully that's the case.

    Good morning everyone. It's a new week. Own it!
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,022 Member Member Posts: 36,022 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder why someone disagreed with the post above....

    Hope everyone is ready for a new week! My son has a late start for school tomorrow, hoping the commute is easier and then I plan on taking a long walk cause last night and this morning were annoying. Stay healthy middle agers

    Sometimes people accidentally hit it when scrolling, and don't realize it. Hopefully that's the case.

    Good morning everyone. It's a new week. Own it!

    I've done that but usually I remedy it right away. Maybe someone doesn't agree with their name? 🤣😂🤣

    I've always loved Mondays because it's the start of something new. So many possibilities. Leave behind whatever was troubling you last week and start fresh. Stop the snowball, let it go and get to it!!!
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,049 Member Member Posts: 5,049 Member
    Happy Monday!☕️😊

    @AliNouveau - good luck to your son with school tomorrow💕
  • 007Pedro007Pedro Member Posts: 43 Member Member Posts: 43 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder why someone disagreed with the post above....

    Hope everyone is ready for a new week! My son has a late start for school tomorrow, hoping the commute is easier and then I plan on taking a long walk cause last night and this morning were annoying. Stay healthy middle agers

    Sometimes people accidentally hit it when scrolling, and don't realize it. Hopefully that's the case.

    Good morning everyone. It's a new week. Own it!

    I've done that but usually I remedy it right away. Maybe someone doesn't agree with their name? 🤣😂🤣

    I've always loved Mondays because it's the start of something new. So many possibilities. Leave behind whatever was troubling you last week and start fresh. Stop the snowball, let it go and get to it!!!

    Oh yeah totally agree with the Monday is start of a new week.

    As far as the disagree thing yeah I've done it before on accident but I usually take it off right away. But if someone did it on purposely they might be upset with them. I say get over it. Life is too short to be upset with someone.

    On that note I hope everyone has a great Monday! 😊💙
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,022 Member Member Posts: 36,022 Member
    Happy Monday!☕️😊

    @AliNouveau - good luck to your son with school tomorrow💕

    Thanks! He's starting week 3 and *knock on wood* things are ok so far. We switched him to a school with smaller classes, the school updated their ventilation system and have all sorts of disinfecting plans. But still I'm not planning anything for myself i case I become teacher mom again
  • LisaHeb1979LisaHeb1979 Member Posts: 187 Member Member Posts: 187 Member
    Happy Monday. Have an amazing week.
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,022 Member Member Posts: 36,022 Member
    Btw @forestfreek how are things for covid up where you are? You're probably stuck with restrictions because of the idiots down here where I am.
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,049 Member Member Posts: 5,049 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Btw @forestfreek how are things for covid up where you are? You're probably stuck with restrictions because of the idiots down here where I am.

    Well, tourist season is coming to an end which helps.....lol.
    And no worries - we have local idiots as well 😂😂😂

  • kcpondkcpond Member Posts: 510 Member Member Posts: 510 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Btw @forestfreek how are things for covid up where you are? You're probably stuck with restrictions because of the idiots down here where I am.

    Yes, we have had 23 University students test positive and all went to the bars so doesn't look good here either.
  • 84creative84creative Member Posts: 128 Member Member Posts: 128 Member
    It's been 9 months since I was last on here. I've started to focus again on my strength and fitness and I'm now around 5 weeks in to working out. Feel free to add me.
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,022 Member Member Posts: 36,022 Member
    kcpond wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Btw @forestfreek how are things for covid up where you are? You're probably stuck with restrictions because of the idiots down here where I am.

    Yes, we have had 23 University students test positive and all went to the bars so doesn't look good here either.

    I saw on the news about an outbreak there. I guess they figure they're invincible?
Sign In or Register to comment.