Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• LunaTheFatCatLunaTheFatCat Member Posts: 177 Member Member Posts: 177 Member
    Yay done!

And yes he's funny! "When you're smiling all cheeks in your body are moving"
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    Yay done!

And yes he's funny! "When you're smiling all cheeks in your body are moving"

Right!!!! Makes the workout much more bearable when the instructor is making you laugh. And he's not bad to watch either haha.
  • FutureFit2020FutureFit2020 Member Posts: 120 Member Member Posts: 120 Member
    Eaten myself into food coma. I'll do better tomorrow.
  • AponiskyeAponiskye Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 52 and just rejoined MFP. I'm looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • balanc41balanc41 Member Posts: 1,509 Member Member Posts: 1,509 Member
    How’s everyone this evening?
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,388 Member Member Posts: 5,388 Member

Some *kind person* brought a whole whack load of Halloween candy into work so I feel you. I’ve eaten enough for 5 trick or treaters 😳😂

Good attitude there's always tomorrow

Some *kind person* brought a whole whack load of Halloween candy into work so I feel you. I’ve eaten enough for 5 trick or treaters 😳😂

Omg the grocery store was really slow getting my order to me today and they gave me a pack of Halloween candy and a pizza! Yesterday I got a bag of chips from the liquor store. I already had bought the Halloween candy then they cancelled Halloween! I'm going to end up 500lb heavier....or I'll just throw the treats at people as they walk across the street
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Omg the grocery store was really slow getting my order to me today and they gave me a pack of Halloween candy and a pizza! Yesterday I got a bag of chips from the liquor store. I already had bought the Halloween candy then they cancelled Halloween! I'm going to end up 500lb heavier....or I'll just throw the treats at people as they walk across the street

Jeez. I need to visit the liquor stores down in the city more often 😂

• mtaratootmtaratoot Member Posts: 4,012 Member Member Posts: 4,012 Member

Thank goodness you ate mine; now I don't have to!
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Jeez. I need to visit the liquor stores down in the city more often 😂

Hahah. I've gotten a t shirt and the chips so far.
    Loblaws has been great for freebies. I do the PC express pick up and they had been giving a chocolate bar, then boxes if candy, then I got a gift basket of pasta and sauces and oils, and today the candy and pizza. I guess they want to keep people coming back
  • craigster1990craigster1990 Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member
    This year has been Crazy! Politics, Covid! Hope y’all are keeping the stress level Down! And keep charging!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,392 Member Member Posts: 250,392 Member
    Good afternoon middle-agers..Its a down hill run to the weekend.. yaaaayyy🥳
  • LunaTheFatCatLunaTheFatCat Member Posts: 177 Member Member Posts: 177 Member
    Moooooorning! Nearly there nearly there. My snothead child is going back to school today as well, so I'm all by myself today to wash my hair do yoga play with the cat read on MFP work from home.
  • smallmusmallmu Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Happy Friday's Eve! Nearly there.

Moooore restrictions here in Ireland, no visits allowed anymore. I was supposed to see a friend tomorrow night for wine and chats, but that's off now. Can this covid malarkey just eff off now please!

Having my daughter's friend over tomorrow. His mother is pleased as they can't have anyone over as they are already 6 people in their family.

Trying not to think too hard about the government logic that says it's safer for her son to come to my house but not for my daughter to go to his. (rule of 6 in England)

This! Have 2 daughters in Y4 and Y3 their best friends are 2 other sisters in Y4 and Y3. They sit next to each other in their classrooms, Y4 and Y3 are in a bubble together. And now London's in Tier 2, we're not supposed to have a playdate. I mean, we might catch something, right? ;)

• balanc41balanc41 Member Posts: 1,509 Member Member Posts: 1,509 Member
    Good morning middle agers! Half day at work today for me so that’s exciting! Hope y’all have a great day!
    Moooooorning! Nearly there nearly there. My snothead child is going back to school today as well, so I'm all by myself today to wash my hair do yoga play with the cat read on MFP work from home.

😂😂😂

balanc41 wrote: »
    Good morning middle agers! Half day at work today for me so that’s exciting! Hope y’all have a great day!

Not to rub it in but...
    4 day weekend for me!!!🥳🥳🥂🥂🥂
    Lol.

• Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 12,566 Member Member Posts: 12,566 Member
    Hey Girl. @forestfreek You're up bright and early. I really like this thread. It's homey and pleasant. Thought I'd stop by your house and say Hi.
    Hi
    Tell me something good
    Bye

edited October 22
  • cgrout78cgrout78 Member Posts: 1,424 Member Member Posts: 1,424 Member
    I'm so jealous of the 4 day weekends!! Snow is staring to fall here...estimates tell us anywhere from 4-12-who the hell knows. So yeah...why does cold and snow make me want to bake??? Must...resist......