The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    They are delish!!! It's a chocolatey twist to my favourite cookie!
    Tomorrow I make ghost donuts.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Those look very tasty.
  • kekeloujones
    kekeloujones Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I'm new here my name is Kelly I'm 34 and I am looking for some support buddies, to help me with my journey
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Oh wow @AliNouveau they look amazing, bet they won’t last long!

Crazy stormy weather here (storm Aiden apparently) and everyone’s advised against trick or treating anyway, so not expecting much here this year. The 12-year old has some “scary” movies lined up so it’ll be a pretty subdued affair I reckon.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member

Crazy stormy weather here (storm Aiden apparently) and everyone’s advised against trick or treating anyway, so not expecting much here this year. The 12-year old has some “scary” movies lined up so it’ll be a pretty subdued affair I reckon.

Aw, that’s too bad. Stay safe!!!!❤️

A lot of people here aren’t trick or treating either but due to COVID. Our numbers are pretty high right now. I’m going to to take my son to some co-workers houses and a few others in my “bubble” but that’s it.
    The less candy he gets the better since I end up eating half of it anyway 🙄😂

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Glad I'm not the only one that has a teenager who leaves his clothes at his desk and plates and cups lol. I know one day I will be sad he's not 'little' anymore.

You'll turn around and it will be gone in a flash....
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member

Aw, that’s too bad. Stay safe!!!!❤️

A lot of people here aren’t trick or treating either but due to COVID. Our numbers are pretty high right now. I’m going to to take my son to some co-workers houses and a few others in my “bubble” but that’s it.
    The less candy he gets the better since I end up eating half of it anyway 🙄😂

We’re on lockdown and frankly I don’t even want mine to go trick or treating now, numbers are too high here still as well. I’ve made a few loot bags for the girls which they can eat tonight. It’s going to take a lot of my willpower to stay away from it myself.
  • AliNouveau
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Happy Halloween!
    t6cr1g8pjaqb.jpeg
    zrgd9rfoocdn.jpeg

Nicely done. That's super scary
  • AliNouveau

Last year we had a rain storm for trick or treating. This year as Forest said we're advised against it. I'm in a hotspot and there's been great debates on our community Facebook page about what to do because it was only recommend to not go out. It seems some parents just can't say no to their kids? I've told a friend to come over for treats in the backyard, she's an adult and I told another friend with a little one of she wants to show off her costume come over and I'll give her a treat bag I've so much candy
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    wuioxxh3t8dx.png
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Here they are dark chocolate ginger cookies. I rolled them in red and black decorating sugar for a Halloween look. They're delish!!!
    Isn't this an awesome little board too? Made by a friend with wood from a barn that was in the town where I grew up xf6y3j7jrslh.jpg

they look awesome, do you deliver???
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Happy Halloween!
    t6cr1g8pjaqb.jpeg
    zrgd9rfoocdn.jpeg

nailed it!!! fantastic, i'd run the other way for sure.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    Happy Halloween!
    t6cr1g8pjaqb.jpeg
    zrgd9rfoocdn.jpeg

nailed it!!! fantastic, i'd run the other way for sure.

Haha thanks
  • JoWL27
    JoWL27 Posts: 3 Member
    36 here, working on weight loss!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Here they are dark chocolate ginger cookies. I rolled them in red and black decorating sugar for a Halloween look. They're delish!!!
    Isn't this an awesome little board too? Made by a friend with wood from a barn that was in the town where I grew up xf6y3j7jrslh.jpg

Nice, but how many calories each?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Happy Halloween!
    t6cr1g8pjaqb.jpeg
    zrgd9rfoocdn.jpeg

Great costume .. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    good morning Middle-agers and Happy Halloween to those celebrating it :) 🧟‍♂️👻
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Glad I'm not the only one that has a teenager who leaves his clothes at his desk and plates and cups lol. I know one day I will be sad he's not 'little' anymore.

No. You're not the only one. Strange thing is, I don't remember that happening when I was a teenager 40 years ago. Maybe we're too soft as parents now.