The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Happy Thursday! I am always looking for more friends. Feel free 2 add me!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Thursday.
    So I'm registered for the Vintage Olympics. And the best part.....my friend in Australia messaged to tell me she will be there too. I'm so excited. I will be smiling all day

What are the Vintage Olympics? Never heard of them before.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,069 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone...I hope everybody is having a great Thursday....Anyone is more than welcome to add me ...I love being a cheerleader :smile:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Thursday.
    So I'm registered for the Vintage Olympics. And the best part.....my friend in Australia messaged to tell me she will be there too. I'm so excited. I will be smiling all day

What are the Vintage Olympics? Never heard of them before.

It's what my friends are calling it
    It's the winter world master games an event sanctioned by the international Olympic committee. There's an opening and closing ceremonies and we take the Olympic oath. The only qualification is you register quickly and pay the fee. Haha
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. 47 back on the downside of the roller coaster.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Friday beautiful people!

Good morning and Happy Friday to you too Tess! And to everyone else as well.
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Friday beautiful people!
    Good afternoon cajuntess from Worcestershire,UK you have a good Friday too
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Anybody from the UK remember the 90's rave scene. Love the chase and status video really sums up the era
    https://youtu.be/zYpDJw7fThU
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm looking to add MFP friends who actively track & publicly share their Food Diary. I need some motivation & food
    ideas.

I'm a 39-year-old married mom, with a 5-year-old daughter, living in the Midwest. I'm 5'8", currently at about 185- & my ultimate goal would be to get close to 150. I've had success with WW, but I just cancelled bc of the price. I miss the motivation that I got from my weekly group!

There are groups here that you can join that are great for motivation. I joined this one and it was just the kick in the *kitten* that I needed to get the weight loss started again.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2019

My diary is open. Will send a friend request.

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Enjoy the weekend!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Happy Weekend! Feel Free 2 Add Me as your Friend!
  • amurphy2695
    amurphy2695 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 41 feel free to add me 😊
  • chattox
    chattox Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    33 😊 hey
  • LeighAnn2871
    LeighAnn2871 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    36 and looking for friends and support!!! I don't know how to add people yet, so please add me if you'd like!
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. This is my fourth or fifth time on MFP. I am originally from TN but have moved to four states over a 5yr period. I currently live in Sparks, NV. Looking for friends for encouragement and accountability.