The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Throw back! Nice
  • unimpressed1982
    unimpressed1982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Currently waiting for Dorian to arrive in a few days. It was scheduled to make land as a Cat 3 or 4 here in Northeastern Florida, but has since moved south a little. We're probably just going to get a bunch of rain and 20-30mph winds, which I'm 100% here for. Sorry central Florida, but I'm going to need you to take one for the team. 😁
  • renydog37
    renydog37 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yikes, good luck!!!
  • renydog37
    renydog37 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Throw back! Nice

Thanks,
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    renydog37 wrote: »
    Even found a pic with a classic 90s surf style shirt wohoooo
    40otksypspbh.jpg

Great pic 👍
  • MellOnTheMove
    MellOnTheMove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Been up for about an hour already...short therapy shift today and then it's PARK TIME!!! So flippin' excited.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! For those of us in the US have a great Labor Day!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    97q3enualz4o.jpg

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! For those of us in the US have a great Labor Day!

It's labour Day in Canada too!!! Well I guess we spell it differently than you do but still the same thing really
  • BradleyAkins
    BradleyAkins Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’ve come a long ways since I really started dedicating myself to a healthier/fitter lifestyle. I’m almost 36 and I’m stronger and almost faster than I was in my twenties. I’m always looking for motivation, inspiration, and hope to maybe help others find the same. Look forward to hearing from everyone and meeting friendly maybe even competitive people on here to push me!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    con4fg1sw3us.jpeg

I am one of those 40+ year olds looking forward to some new Tool.👍
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Slappy74 wrote: »
    theresa120 wrote: »
    con4fg1sw3us.jpeg

I am one of those 40+ year olds looking forward to some new Tool.👍

Get on it! New album is out today!!

• tamara3107
    tamara3107 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tamara I'm 47 and new to fitness I really need to lose some weight and get fitter... I have a good addiction too so it's gonna be one he'll of a battle but bring it on .... I can do this xx
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's Friday!!!! And a long weekend!!!!! The boy goes back to school on Tuesday!!!! Party time for mom!!!!

Wow that's a lot of !!!!!!!
  • MellOnTheMove
    MellOnTheMove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mornin' all. Another double trouble for me today. That's okay though- my new flavored coffee samples came in and I'm seriously loving them.
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    mcemino2 wrote: »

Yes have a great and safe Labor Day Weekend yall.
    What's everyone doing this last weekend of summer?

Barbecue and watching football with a group of friends. Surrounded by great food. I'm trying to make good choices.
  • unimpressed1982
    unimpressed1982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all. Dorian update: it's bordering on a category 5, but by the time it reaches the coast of Jacksonville (where I am) early Wednesday morning, it should be down to a Cat 3. We'll probably be without power for a day or two, so if you don't hear from me just know I'm sitting in the dark....probably snacking.😁 I hope everyone has a relaxing Labor Day, and for anyone else living on the southern east coast, stay safe!