The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    T1G3RBL00D wrote: »
    I turn 42 in December. Ive recently rejoined after being here a few years back. I lost about 130 pounds last time, life circumstances got the best of me over the last year and I've put some back on. Starting to get my mojo back, and im looking for some friends to support and be supported along the way. Everyone feel free to add me!

Wow that loss is amazing way to go!!
  • marescatrey0616
    marescatrey0616 Posts: 27 Member
    Weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully I will continue to move towards my goal. The CMWM program has really worked for me. It has been interesting trying to hit my dietary goals and not exceeding my daily exercise limits.....yes, limits. But I am on 1000 calories a day and I have seen what happens when I “overdo it”.
    Who am I to question, I am only to do and embrace the lifestyle change.
  • AliNouveau
    Weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully I will continue to move towards my goal. The CMWM program has really worked for me. It has been interesting trying to hit my dietary goals and not exceeding my daily exercise limits.....yes, limits. But I am on 1000 calories a day and I have seen what happens when I “overdo it”.

What's cmwm?
  • marescatrey0616
    Going to put on the leathers and my monitors and see what kind of workout I can get with some throttle therapy and some serious twists.3nra0k0bxwlb.jpeg
  • marescatrey0616
    AliNouveau wrote: »

What's cmwm?

California Medical Weight Management program
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Mooorning and Happy Hump Day!

It's my birthday today. 47. Definitely proper middle-aged. Meh :#

Happy Birthday 🎁🎊🎉🎊🎈
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member

Happy birthday!
  • WildAmaryllis
    WildAmaryllis Posts: 22 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi, I'm Bev from the UK. I'm 49 and an at the pointy end of a very big weight loss journey. I enjoy strength training, cycling and swimming. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm here to encourage others as well as find motivation to get to my goal.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning peeps!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Ah thanks all, you're very kind. Had loadsa cake already, yay!
  • steeliebob
    steeliebob Posts: 55 Member
    edited September 2019

Happy birthday!!!! Enjoy it!!

But I am learning more that there is some truth in only being as old you feel. And a lot of times that's a lot younger than my 51... But occasionally, father time reminds me that he's got a horse in this race too :)

I think I am back around these parts for a bit after a little hiatus. Most friends now inactive.... Happy to accept new ones, especially those willing to share / interact a little bit!!
  • AliNouveau
    Ah thanks all, you're very kind. Had loadsa cake already, yay!

Happy birthday. Cake calories don't count on birthdays
  • AliNouveau
    Nope it's some weird science thing. Yay for birthdays
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's official now. I signed my life away for my shoulder surgery. Pre op assessment is October 4, I'll know the time if surgery the day before the actual surgery date. I'm hoping it's a nice mid morning time haha. In less than 3 weeks I'm gonna be on the road to recovery and pain free days. Yay

We know you’re ready for it! It’ll all be behind you in no time!