The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Hi! Avid golfer. Looking for friends for support to stay active and healthy. Add me!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    I've been on MFP for quite awhile now but just really started posting in the forums. I know the support and comraderie is what is always most meaningful to me when going through anything, not just fitness.

Feel free to add me if you feel so inclined. Be honored to help support anyone.
  • DHatTho
    DHatTho Posts: 2 Member
    Just turned 56, a multitued of injures have helped me put on a few unwanted pounds, I could use all the support I can get. I was super active when I was younger and did martial arts until I was injured at work 10 years ago, been a member of WW for the last 10 years but ended my membership a few months ago I hate that they keep changing the program.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning my friends ... happy Tuesday!
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Happy Oct 1. New Month New Day New Way. Didn't consume enough yesterday and need to add more especially protein. Trying to keep macros in the 40/40/20 range. Protein Carbs Fat. Burned a ton of cals yesterday. This morning is plyometrics. Hopefully I wont bonk!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Happy October, everyone! I hope y'all have an amazing day!
  • Simpleman_67
    Simpleman_67 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi! Avid golfer. Looking for friends for support to stay active and healthy. Add me!

Love the name, don't fall. 🙃
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    October 1st. Coffee and staying warm. 4dvtblp43ebr.jpg
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeend gaaaaaaaaaaaaame
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Oh man. What a day! Looking forward to rock climbing gym tonight. Hope y’all are doing good.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Been a good day here. Got the first appointment of the week done. Grass cut, hedges trimmed. My shoulder was mad at me after that. Now relaxing time while listening to the storm outside
  • TomFit18
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Been a good day here. Got the first appointment of the week done. Grass cut, hedges trimmed. My shoulder was mad at me after that. Now relaxing time while listening to the storm outside

Its been raining all day here! Nice night to stay in!
  • AliNouveau
    TomFit18 wrote: »

I put on my track pants and comfie top.
    I'm so not a track pants person but got some cause they'll be easy when I'm one armed. I have to say they're kinda comfy
  • TomFit18

I'm so not a track pants person but got some cause they'll be easy when I'm one armed. I have to say they're kinda comfy

Yes comfy is good at home..shorts and a tee
  • AliNouveau

I'm usually in shorts but these looked cozier for a rainy fall day
  • TomFit18

I wear shorts all year around! I might cover up with a blanket thou! :)
  • AliNouveau

I wear shorts all year around! I might cover up with a blanket thou! :)

Same. I like hoodies or flannel shirts. But my legs are happy bare. Even in the middle of winter I'll take out the garbage in shorts