The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Good morning everyone! Hopefully it's a short work day for me and I'm off all next week.
  • CookieJones2018
    CookieJones2018 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi all :) re-joining and hoping to log more and be more active. 48 YO in Canada, here :)
  • AuntieGrandma
    AuntieGrandma Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, haven’t been on here for years and I decide to do it the day before Thanksgiving! Yikes!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Have a lovely time everyone enjoy the food and festive cheer!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I'm so excited!!!!!
    Got the your range of motion is great nod at physio and as of today the strengthening phase starts. Yay

Great news, Ali!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm so excited!!!!!
    Got the your range of motion is great nod at physio and as of today the strengthening phase starts. Yay

Great news, Ali!

Thanks Steve. I was feeling like I was falling behind because my protocol is super tough. I follow someone on Instagram who had the same surgery a week before me and hasn't progressed as quickly. Not saying all this as a humble brag which i know people frown upon here but more a if you put in a lot if hard work it will reap rewards. Just don't give up.

I am not one to ask for help, I will work through pain because it's was i was taught to do. It's humbling to have to start from scratch but it's been a fun challenge to prove to myself and others I can
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Grumpy hubby, fat man hoping to be less fast.

Former member of the 100 pound club.

Then member of the 100 pound put on clubs.

Joined these clubs for cake. Sadly no cake

Back on the horse to losing weight. I named him mayo.

Why mayo?

Mayo. "Neiiighs"

Join me for motivation , laughs and a lot of self Mickey taking
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Grumpy hubby, fat man hoping to be less fast.

Former member of the 100 pound club.

Then member of the 100 pound put on clubs.

Joined these clubs for cake. Sadly no cake

Back on the horse to losing weight. I named him mayo.

Why mayo?

Mayo. "Neiiighs"

Join me for motivation , laughs and a lot of self Mickey taking

You sound like my husband he is never serious either!
  • reggiedrum
    reggiedrum Posts: 21 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving my 30/40/50 brothers and sisters. Enjoy the day, eat, use this as a cheat day (sensibly).
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Happy thanksgiving everyone 🥧
  • wagmtcocom_pb
    wagmtcocom_pb Posts: 11 Member
    Gods of motivation HELP me...My fat shirts don't even fit anymore
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member

Was Thanksgiving too delicious? I made a Canadian American Thanksgiving. I love turkey and stuffing. If it were socially acceptable I'd drink mugs of gravy a84u1o9d5gdd.jpg

Aw @AliNouveau you celebrate Thanksgiving twice, it looks yummy & it's nice to see you, again!
  • AliNouveau

Was Thanksgiving too delicious? I made a Canadian American Thanksgiving. I love turkey and stuffing. If it were socially acceptable I'd drink mugs of gravy a84u1o9d5gdd.jpg

Aw @AliNouveau you celebrate Thanksgiving twice, it looks yummy & it's nice to see you, again!

Hey @DecreasingDuchess how are you my lovely friend?
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member

I'm doing better & enjoying the season, thank you for asking! I am happy to read that your recovering well, via your surgery! :flowerforyou:
  • RunningIntoShape
    RunningIntoShape Posts: 19 Member
    50 here... feel free to add me.
  • AliNouveau

I'm doing better & enjoying the season, thank you for asking! I am happy to read that your recovering well, via your surgery! :flowerforyou:

Yes I am thanks. I figured out a way to sleep without a lot of pain. Yay. The 1 pound weight though...haha. It's amazing how your muscles go so quickly