Drop the Pop (soda) + a couple thoughts

13»

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    I am here to cheer you on. You can do this!!!
  • heather240
    heather240 Posts: 27 Member
    @snowflake954 I will get some tonight. Do I just measure the largest part?
    52" waist!! I think it was even larger a few weeks ago.. But I'm using 52. I don't remember what the exact number was.. But I believe it was almost 55"!!
    16.5" neck. I only know this because my son had to measure body parts for homework. I went and looked in the mirror to see if he was mistaken.. He wasn't!

@cerise_noir thank you so much. It means a lot to me. And I'm actually cheering myself on for the first time in such a long time.

I'm going to get a scale.. For weight and for the kitchen. I won't know if its the same as the doctors reading a few weeks ago.. But if its under 240.. Im pretty sure I've lost a pound or 2 just in abdominal bloat alone!! I will check a cpl scales and see if they're accurate before purchase. Oh and no maple syrup or pop for days now.

If I have nutrition questions do I use this forum.. Or go to nutrition?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    heather240 wrote: »
    @snowflake954 I will get some tonight. Do I just measure the largest part?
    52" waist!! I think it was even larger a few weeks ago.. But I'm using 52. I don't remember what the exact number was.. But I believe it was almost 55"!!
    16.5" neck. I only know this because my son had to measure body parts for homework. I went and looked in the mirror to see if he was mistaken.. He wasn't!

@cerise_noir thank you so much. It means a lot to me. And I'm actually cheering myself on for the first time in such a long time.

I'm going to get a scale.. For weight and for the kitchen. I won't know if its the same as the doctors reading a few weeks ago.. But if its under 240.. Im pretty sure I've lost a pound or 2 just in abdominal bloat alone!! I will check a cpl scales and see if they're accurate before purchase. Oh and no maple syrup or pop for days now.

If I have nutrition questions do I use this forum.. Or go to nutrition?

For measurements I do: waist (between breasts and bellybutton), stomach (bellybutton), hips (feel where your hip bone sticks out the most), thigh (biggest part), neck. I didn't do breasts since I've always been smaller and didn't ever have much to lose there. When you go back after a year and have lost 10" or more off your waist, it's always a picker upper especially if you've hit a plateau. I recommend it.