Moms who feel run down?

2»

Replies

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Hey! I am almost 30 with a 2 year old and 4 year old. I am very run down but I need to get back into working out and I need to start eating healthier. I want to be a good example for my kids. If anyone wants to add me, feel free!
  • BabycakesRN311
    BabycakesRN311 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a 35 year old mother of a busy 2 year old son. I've always struggled with weight off and on. But have gained more since being a mom. Do to always being stressed and taking care of others. I'm down about the scale being almost 300 lbs and want to feel like myself again. I'm looking for a group to help motivate me and also so I can teach out to other people going through the same thing. Can someone please add me. I'm new to MFP and trying to get started thanks
  • Henzcass1
    Henzcass1 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, Im a 30 yr old mamajama I have a 10 year old daughter and a husband who also acts like a big child too lol, currently sitting at 109 kgs have done the yoyo weight loss in the past, at 30 And 109kgs I can feel the pain my joints and back for 2 years I stoped listening to my body, now I feel I have a good work/home balance in life and its time to focus on me again! Every mum needs to be a little selfish at times, if we have no energy for ourselves we're no good to anyone els especially our kids
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    I can't be the only 30+ mom who feels old, run down, and can't seem to find the time for myself. I'm tired of being fat, tired, and sore. And I don't like feeling like my life is already half over because my dad died this summer at age 59 of basically a completely busted heart. He never took care of himself and I don't either and I don't like it. I want to be a transformation poster! I'm starting with food for now with plans to face the physical cliché after the new year by joining a gym. I'm almost 300 pounds and I'm just fed up. I want to be a good example for my 4 year old son. Any other moms want to keep in touch and keep each other going!?
    I'm not a mom but I was 300 lbs. I started my journey a month after I turned 59, the same age your dad was, and I'm sorry you lost him. Please use this as your motivation and dedication. You don't have to spend your life miserable and in pain. 2 1/2 years later I'm in my maintenance range and in the best shape of my life. I just posted some before/after pics in the success forum. It's not easy but it's worth it! You are already beautiful inside and out, and after you lose the weight you want to, you'll be an energetic hot mama!
  • angel293
    angel293 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm a stay at home mom of two. And I need support so let's keep each other motivated. :)