Any foods you can't trust yourself with?

12346»

Replies

• illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Apparently, pistachios. I ended up going through a half pound bag of shell-on pistachios yesterday... they're so tasty...
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Apparently, pistachios. I ended up going through a half pound bag of shell-on pistachios yesterday... they're so tasty...

I like how even if the shell's on, it doesn't really slow you down that much. I love me some pistachios.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    My house is stocked with my food and their food. Their food would scare you. My food is just what I eat, when I'm on the wagon.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    zoemc01 wrote: »
    The other day I bought some vita-weet crispbreads with the idea that I would try something different at lunch. They were so delicious I couldn't stop eating them! Haha

Blew my calorie budget that day and pretty certain I'm not ready to have those yummies in my house again for a while. :D

Do you have any foods you find too tempting to leave in the cupboard?

Danishes and cakes. I'll eat them little by little and make it acceptable by having "just a bite" which turns into a 1/4 of the dessert!
  • lucasangels
    lucasangels Posts: 7 Member
    Anything salty especially microwave popcorn
  • girlygirl1188
    girlygirl1188 Posts: 13 Member
    Cookie dough ❤️ I work as a cook in a kitchen and OMG, whenever we break out the cookie dough, I am dead
  • caitlinszzz
    caitlinszzz Posts: 1 Member
    I joke all the time that they must put SOMETHING into

Stays pita chips
    Ritz frackers

Because I am (and have I tried) incapable of knowing those are in the house and NOT blowing my entire intake out of the water
  • glassjailer
    glassjailer Posts: 27 Member
    Fat free Fig Newmans are sort of a problem. I buy the package, and it is *somehow* empty within 3 days.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Pasta.
    Lasagna/Spaghetti/meatballs/garlic bread...

And we're having a HUGE Italian style buffet tomorrow night with all of that, all cooked by my wife, who is an incredible cook.....It's going to be tough not going for 2nds and 3rds.
  • Mazintrov13
    Mazintrov13 Posts: 133 Member
    Nutella or anything similar
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos.
  • MissSugarBean
    MissSugarBean Posts: 11 Member
    Chocolate candy/cookies. The holidays are tough for me because the candies have those festive little wrappers and shapes.
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Breakfast cereal. I can never stop at one bowl.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    PASTA PASTA PASTA
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Madeleines, I love the fat of the butter. I'll eat two or three and those things are anywhere from 100 to 140 calories. :(

Have you tried making your own? Surprisingly easy, and loads better than the bought ones.