How to get BACK into a weight loss lifestyle

2»

Replies

• Bellipong
    Bellipong Posts: 27 Member
    I'm in the same boat too. I've returned to Slimming World so many times that its embarrassing!
  • jeschmitt1
    jeschmitt1 Posts: 1 Member
    I have almost the identical story. I have lost about 5 pounds the last year. I start and stop and just about let everything stop my progress. I am trying to find exercise I enjoy, that way I will want to do it and stick to it. Set some really easy goals up. Mine now are - weights twice a week and walk/running 3 times a week. I want to go for 30 minutes on the walk and get running 2 miles in 26 minutes. That always me some cool down time. I fine walking/running really boring, so I am mixing in rowing and biking. Anything for a max heart rate for 30 minutes.

I have this week - cut back on food. Measuring and cutting out sweets for a while. I keep telling myself I am not rewarding myself with food. If I am not feeling hungry - I am not eating. I am really trying to cut away from the boredom eating and emotional eating I am used it. I am celebrating every pound and time I exercise with a dollar in the jar. I am going to save up for a pedicure next month.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    The main thing I wish I knew when I started is: 'Lose the weight the way you plan on keeping it off'. It changed everything.