Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,397Member Member Posts: 1,397Member Member
    Spider Man 2 (Raimi)
    4.5/5

It’s the antidote for Joker’s toxic nihilism. World needs more Peter Parkers and less Arthur Flecks.
    edited October 7
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,399Member Member Posts: 7,399Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I just watched The Joker. It was extremely dark.

The movie, the movie theater room, or the picture quality? ;) hehe
  • beerdedbastardbeerdedbastard Posts: 641Member Member Posts: 641Member Member
    Joker 🤡♥️
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 618Member Member Posts: 618Member Member
    Watching scream
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Posts: 4,089Member Member Posts: 4,089Member Member
    Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Posts: 4,089Member Member Posts: 4,089Member Member
    Joker 🤡♥️

How was this?
  • beerdedbastardbeerdedbastard Posts: 641Member Member Posts: 641Member Member
    Joker 🤡♥️

How was this?

I thought it was fantastic. Had Health not played him first, Joaquin's performance would be the measuring stick. It's got a dark, gritty fee--think Se7en--and it's perfect for the character and subject.
  • adampeartadampeart Posts: 329Member Member Posts: 329Member Member
    Hacksaw ridge epic film
  • wmd1979wmd1979 Posts: 413Member Member Posts: 413Member Member
    adampeart wrote: »
    Hacksaw ridge epic film

And a true story. Watching it, I kept thinking that the whole thing had to be exaggerated, but I was shocked to find out that it was an incredibly accurate depiction.
  • adampeartadampeart Posts: 329Member Member Posts: 329Member Member
    Yep it's madness when you think it's true!
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 1,091Member Member Posts: 1,091Member Member
    Joker. It was amazing
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 1,208Member Member Posts: 1,208Member Member
    A Quiet Place ... pretty cool horror/suspense flick
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,399Member Member Posts: 7,399Member Member
    Hacksaw ridge epic film
    wmd1979 wrote: »
    Hacksaw ridge epic film

And a true story. Watching it, I kept thinking that the whole thing had to be exaggerated, but I was shocked to find out that it was an incredibly accurate depiction.

If you guys liked this, and have not yet seen, do watch "A band of brothers". If this does not move you and make you think WTF are we doing and when will we ever learn, you are not human.

91tqQsv4UeL._SY445_.jpg
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,698Member Member Posts: 2,698Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    I just watched The Joker. It was extremely dark.

The movie, the movie theater room, or the picture quality? ;) hehe
    The movie, I wouldn’t be surprised if this movie gets banned. I thought it was good though.
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,006Member Member Posts: 9,006Member Member
    Joker 🤡♥️

How was this?

I thought it was fantastic. Had Health not played him first, Joaquin's performance would be the measuring stick. It's got a dark, gritty fee--think Se7en--and it's perfect for the character and subject.

Agree. He recreated the character without piggybacking off Heath Ledger's interpretation.

Seriously disturbing, yet his portrayal of dark was less eerie, moreso a realistically sad depiction of societies button pushing bullying tactics and its effects when the target implodes.
    Skin on Netflix. I enjoyed this a few weeks ago.
  • sweetbe44sweetbe44 Posts: 161Member, Premium Member Posts: 161Member, Premium Member
    Joker, it was brilliant. Quite disturbing but very thought provoking.
    Gemini man As action mercenary type movie plots go, it's predictable. However, Will Smith seamlessly differentiated his characters - young vs older. 3D viewing is the best option for those of us in the US who cannot view it the way the director intended.
  • tinuztinuz Posts: 1,067Member Member Posts: 1,067Member Member
    Mwah.....expected a bit more.
    h7dawzpnzn8y.jpg

• cdubks88cdubks88 Posts: 1,339Member Member Posts: 1,339Member Member
    Abominable.
    It was actually fantastic.