Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Posts: 1,122Member Member Posts: 1,122Member Member
    “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”. Seemed rudderless at the start, then it found it’s direction. Some ponderous points that had me looking at my watch. Seems like too much plot lines were stuffed into the storylines. On the other hand, lots of good shoutouts to previous star war movies, as well as good use of the original music. 8 out of 10 for this one.
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 4,212Member Member Posts: 4,212Member Member
    School of Rock. There was a thing about Jack Black on twitter and it was brought up. It had been forever since I'd seen it and I needed something to watch today. Still a great movie. :)
  • Livelongandprosper2020Livelongandprosper2020 Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    It was called “ Don’t f^^k with cats” and was pretty crazy
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 1,934Member Member Posts: 1,934Member Member

I watched that documentary today.
  • nodau_iachnodau_iach Posts: 77Member, Premium Member Posts: 77Member, Premium Member
    Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,117Member Member Posts: 8,117Member Member

I watched that documentary today.

Watched it over the weekend. I went into it thinking this was really about cats. WOW.......... that took a quick turn. Being from Toronto, I lived through all that.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,120Member Member Posts: 7,120Member Member
    I'm trying to catch up on Hulu by watching all the things that are getting ready to expire soon and the last one I watched was Child's Play.
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Posts: 4,851Member Member Posts: 4,851Member Member
    The Professor

eh.
    A couple of interesting/thought provoking moments, but all in all... eh. Not good enough to recommend, but not bad enough to want the time back.
  • spade117spade117 Posts: 2,483Member Member Posts: 2,483Member Member
    Abominable.
  • slessofmeslessofme Posts: 6,073Member Member Posts: 6,073Member Member
    Four Christmases. Back in the days when Jon Favreau was buff and Tim McGraw had a dad bod.
  • happimess01happimess01 Posts: 3,210Member Member Posts: 3,210Member Member
    Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 901Member Member Posts: 901Member Member
    I remember watching this movie ages ago. It’s a good one. Did you see “The guilty” from last year?

@happimess01 Finally, I got to see this yesterday. It was great. Very unusual plot & even though I somehow figured it all out early on, I still enjoyed it. It was a bit dark (literally & figuratively) & grim (the lead character, although I get that was his part), but, I'd like to see that actor in other films, too.

Thank you for the recommendation.

• happimess01happimess01 Posts: 3,210Member Member Posts: 3,210Member Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I remember watching this movie ages ago. It’s a good one. Did you see “The guilty” from last year?

@happimess01 Finally, I got to see this yesterday. It was great. Very unusual plot & even though I somehow figured it all out early on, I still enjoyed it. It was a bit dark (literally & figuratively) & grim (the lead character, although I get that was his part), but, I'd like to see that actor in other films, too.

finally! lol
    Glad you enjoyed it and I agree, the lead is a good actor. I'd love to see more of his work.
  • threewinsthreewins Posts: 326Member Member Posts: 326Member Member
    Miracle in cell no. 7, the Philippine adaptation. My girlfriend's daughter chose this for the three of us to see. Within 10 minutes i had realised that it was the worst film I've seen in the last 200-300 films. It really was awfully made. It took me an hour to realise that it's actually a children's film, so I guess that it doesn't matter as much, right? But it should be used as a case study in film school about how to not make a film.
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 175,584Member Member Posts: 175,584Member Member
    The Christmas Lodge
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,234Member Member Posts: 10,234Member Member
    The Kitchen.

I had mixed thoughts on it. I'd rate it 7/10 overall but wouldn't rewatch.
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 901Member Member Posts: 901Member Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

finally! lol
    Glad you enjoyed it and I agree, the lead is a good actor. I'd love to see more of his work.

Yes. If you ever have other recommendations, please tag me! Great suggestion!
  • GaleHawkinsGaleHawkins Posts: 7,650Member Member Posts: 7,650Member Member
    Found Star War to be awesome last weekend. Watched it again the next day to fill in the gaps. It's amazing what humans can do when we have hope for the future.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,117Member Member Posts: 8,117Member Member
    Binged "The Witcher" last weekend. Excellent.... but no GoT.

MV5BOGE4MmVjMDgtMzIzYy00NjEwLWJlODMtMDI1MGY2ZDlhMzE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,237Member Member Posts: 9,237Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Binged "The Witcher" last weekend. Excellent.... but no GoT.

MV5BOGE4MmVjMDgtMzIzYy00NjEwLWJlODMtMDI1MGY2ZDlhMzE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I have just started watching it. Cannot complain.