Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• katarina005katarina005 Posts: 227Member Member Posts: 227Member Member
    I watched "A Streetcar named desire" one of my favorite films, hadn't seen it in a while. Mostly because both Vivien Leigh and Marlon Brando, are absolutely fabulous..
  • OtterridiculousnessOtterridiculousness Posts: 2,201Member Member Posts: 2,201Member Member
  • GaleHawkinsGaleHawkins Posts: 7,703Member Member Posts: 7,703Member Member
  • bidingmytimebidingmytime Posts: 127Member Member Posts: 127Member Member
    Honeyland (2019)

Beautifully filmed documentary about, well, life and death, basically. Somewhat depressing, yet inspiring at the same time.
    edited February 19
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 5,307Member Member Posts: 5,307Member Member
    Just go with it.
    edited February 19
  • bmeadows380bmeadows380 Posts: 1,850Member Member Posts: 1,850Member Member
    Doolittle - its was meh; not horribly bad, but eye rolling in many aspects. I could see it appealing to little kids, nad that was the audience, after all. My sister says the original is better, but I beg to differ. Besides, she hates any kind of change whatsoever, so as far as she's concerned, the original is ALWAYS better.....
  • heyjude0225heyjude0225 Posts: 913Member, Premium Member Posts: 913Member, Premium Member
    Birds of Prey
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,344Member Member Posts: 10,344Member Member
    Honeyland (2019)

Beautifully filmed documentary about, well, life and death, basically. Somewhat depressing, yet inspiring at the same time.

That really sums it up! I liked it but found it exhausting...mostly in a good way.
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,407Member Member Posts: 9,407Member Member
    Omo Child ... I am extremely rattled by this documentary film. There is no such thing as "cursed children"! Culture is culture yes, however antiquated practices drastically need to be phased out.
    edited February 19
  • ilfaithilfaith Posts: 16,421Member Member Posts: 16,421Member Member
    American Factory
    ilfaith wrote: »
    American Factory

I liked it. The wealthy like Cao Dewang need to be 100x and injected into financially depressed communities . A welcome change viewing the reversal of what has become the norm - outsourcing jobs to China.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 3,115Member Member Posts: 3,115Member Member
    My life flashing before my eyes bc a stupid driver changed lanes and wasn’t looking.
  • bidingmytimebidingmytime Posts: 127Member Member Posts: 127Member Member
    Omo Child ... I am extremely rattled by this documentary film. There is no such thing as "cursed children"! Culture is culture yes, however antiquated practices drastically need to be phased out.

This sounds interesting. I love documentaries. I will go search this one out. Thanks.
    My life flashing before my eyes bc a stupid driver changed lanes and wasn’t looking.

Oh no! Haha! Don’t mean to laugh, but the way you delivered it in a movie thread was very witty.

This sounds interesting. I love documentaries. I will go search this one out. Thanks.

Watched it on Amazon Prime Videos.
  • MaesneuaddMaesneuadd Posts: 19Member, Premium Member Posts: 19Member, Premium Member
    The legend of Barney Thomson.

Robert Carlyle's debut as a director. A black comedy which is full of laughs and proves Emma Thomson can really act. Available on Amazon Prime
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,835Member Member Posts: 3,835Member Member
    American psycho
  • my_gatorgirl_8my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    CALL OF THE WILD.
    ..good movie, but was expecting a different ending.
    edited February 22
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,835Member Member Posts: 3,835Member Member
    The prodigy 2019 horror really good !

The pyramid 2014 thriller, it was ok.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Posts: 535Member, Premium Member Posts: 535Member, Premium Member