• Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Yea!!! Good work.
    x9klmpy347vb.gif
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    @CrisEBTrue - very inspiring note from February - I am a little behind catching up on my reading the boards! But KUDOS to you!! ~ Kathy
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Quick check in. Here is how I am doing so far.

My 28 day average is slightly above 10K steps. I do one off day a week, I usually only do 5K then, so I am going well upping on the other 6 days.

I love some Jessicasmithtv videos she has for interval cardio, I am doing these 2x a week, so getting in more cardio training.

I still need to add strength training day regularly, I get it in some weeks others not.

I am still eating LCHF and loving it. Weight hasn't changed much over the last two months, but my body has, so I am excited to see where I can get to with this WOE.

Have kept up my logging streak on MFP.

Still being supportive of others not only in this group but a couple of LCHF groups as well.

I am pretty happy and I love not being hungry a lot. So I am looking forward to more progress as this year goes along.

How is everyone else doing?

• Ming1951
    Options
    Sounds great. I've been getting my 10,000 steps plus in each day and have now upped my walk to 4 miles. Good suggestion was to get that walk in first thing in the morning so its done...otherwise life takes over. Thank you for all the motivation & support you have been providing.
  • retirehappy
    Options
    A couple of years ago there was a sitting less challenge on MFP, well it is back. Details are here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/themedalist/view/sit-less-boot-camp-is-back-starting-may-1st-on-mfp-924855

I did this and it really seemed to help get me up and moving more. I will probably do this for my May self challenge.
  • mxchana
    Options
    I'm fortunate that I stand most of the time when I am actually working --- teaching piano, I can see my students' hands best when I stand. I also walk from the piano to the computer to make notes etc. so I am on my feet most of my teaching day. But then there is the rest of the day ... I do spend a lot of time working at the computer or sitting at the piano. So I guess I should look at that and see what it's about.
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Gratitude for today is I made it through my 3 days of fasting with minimal effort. I am also ver excited that I just tired on my 8s and 6s. because the 12s and 10s were feeling too big. I am sitting here in 6s that are stretchy jeans, so more like a 7. But I am totally comfortable and very confident wearing them.

I am also within 1.8 lbs of being officially not over weight anymore.
  • Ming1951
    Options
    good job
  • mxchana
    edited May 2017
    Options
    That is a great achievement, Joell!

I have been enjoying doing the sitting less challenge - it is easy to do and I can see how it builds better habits. I am pretty good at staying upright during the day but at night, I have been getting up and walking or dancing a little during commercials when I am watching TV. It really does feel different to get the blood moving a bit!