Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    So, was at Timmies yesterday and decided to try their mini-streudels. 3 little things for $0.50. Nowhere near good enough for the 150 calories each. Won't do them again.
  • madisonm214
    madisonm214 Posts: 38 Member
    Late to the party, but I definitely don’t eat perfect. For example, this week was finals so I’ve have frozen chicken tenders for dinner every day
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    2v8plmfjrgli.jpg
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Late to the party, but I definitely don’t eat perfect. For example, this week was finals so I’ve have frozen chicken tenders for dinner every day

excellent, i would put those in the hot sauce food group, but i'm willing to hear arguments from the chocolate and cheese lobbyists.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member

excellent, i would put those in the hot sauce food group, but i'm willing to hear arguments from the chocolate and cheese lobbyists.

Chocolate on frozen chicken tenders????

Cheese, sure. Hot sauce for certain. But even I would draw the line at chocolate.

But then I will not eat fish sticks dipped in custard either.
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    2v8plmfjrgli.jpg

OMG - gimmee
  • echastee92
    echastee92 Posts: 48 Member
    I set my diary to friends only and if you want to add me, you can.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Seems appropriate for this thread...

xmxa3l3k40e4.jpg

And some you put cheese AND chocolate on. That one is the magical group of cheesecake, obviously. ;)

Great... now I want chocolate cheese cake :tongue:
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    One more week until Christmas!!! I’m soooo ready. Bring on the goodies!
  • CLN_Joyce
    CLN_Joyce Posts: 17 Member
    Progress not perfection! Getting healthier and fitter is a process. For some of us, change is a baby step at a time, and every person's journey is their own. <3
  • Ceedubb2017
    Ceedubb2017 Posts: 5 Member
    I’ll be your friend! o:):)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Christmas Oreo question: If you were going to dip an Oreo in white chocolate and top with crushed candy canes, would you use original, mocha, or the hot cocoa flavored Oreos?
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Original. The tastes might end up getting too all over the place otherwise :wink: