Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I really appreciate the support this thread gives us. Would anyone get mad if they knew I ate that every day M-F for lunch?

Provided it doesn't involve too much salad, quinoa, kale, or (apparently) cold fries, feel free :lol:

I eat none of the things you mentioned.

Consider yourself inducted.
  • chrisahubbard
    chrisahubbard Posts: 201 Member
    I *kitten* made it!
  • pinuplove
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    ozfhjygfhdrx.jpg
    Does this count as clean?

Assuming you "washed" it down with diet coke, yes that makes it clean.

:)

I don’t drink Diet Coke. It was a Dr Pepper and I’d do it again!!
    ozfhjygfhdrx.jpg

Mmmm, that looks yum. Where's the fries?

Not a big fan of fries. I eat them sometimes but I can’t stop eating double cheeseburgers. Just can’t.

Feel free to pass your fries this way.

I already called it, by asking where they were. Back away! :D

K.

@csardiver in one corner, @quiksylver296 in the other corner and I'm tossing fries into the middle of the ring and taking bets.

My money's on Quiksylver. Sorry, CSARdiver!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I like judgment free zones. Plan and prep your meals. Or don't. We're so chill here you could freeze ice on our arrsse. You gotta have a lil somethin-somethin in your belly. Great job all around for being moderate. As long as what I'm eating doesn't trigger a bunch of secret eating that's a WIN. It's better to be honest and bare our souls than pretend we have everything figured out so perfectly.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    I really appreciate the support this thread gives us. Would anyone get mad if they knew I ate that every day M-F for lunch?

Provided it doesn't involve too much salad, quinoa, kale, or (apparently) cold fries, feel free :lol:

How about watercress?
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    ozfhjygfhdrx.jpg

ozfhjygfhdrx.jpg

Not a big fan of fries. I eat them sometimes but I can’t stop eating double cheeseburgers. Just can’t.

K.

@csardiver in one corner, @quiksylver296 in the other corner and I'm tossing fries into the middle of the ring and taking bets.

Screw that. They're cold by then. @CSARdiver can have them. Piping hot, or not at all. Cold fries make me angry.

And we don't want to see you angry.......

Exactly.

df3lfnuvk745.gif
    (My favorite part of that whole movie. ;) )

You do so get me :)
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    ozfhjygfhdrx.jpg

ozfhjygfhdrx.jpg

K.

My money's on Quiksylver. Sorry, CSARdiver!

Safe money always bets on the little ones.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

How about watercress?

Just not too much, is the correct answer, I believe. I like salad. I'll eat quinoa mixed into dishes. I like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscano and it has kale.
  • Tacklewasher

How about watercress?

Just not too much, is the correct answer, I believe. I like salad. I'll eat quinoa mixed into dishes. I like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscano and it has kale.

But you scarfed down 3 doughnuts today, so it all balances out.
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2018

How about watercress?

But you scarfed down 3 TWO doughnuts today, so it all balances out.

Jeez. Make me look like a piggy...

(I only thought about a 3rd. I resisted. So far.)
  • Tacklewasher

How about watercress?

Day isn't done yet and I bet there is still one calling your name.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member

How about watercress?

This speaks more to the magic of sausage defeating the evil that is kale. Evil cannot endure in the presence of good. Why bacon wrapped anything becomes good.
  • quiksylver296

How about watercress?

This speaks more to the magic of sausage defeating the evil that is kale. Evil cannot endure in the presence of good. Why bacon wrapped anything becomes good.

This is truth. And the yummy potatoes, too. I endure the kale. I haven't had it any other way that I liked.
  • pinuplove

How about watercress?

This is truth. And the yummy potatoes, too. I endure the kale. I haven't had it any other way that I liked.

I pick out the kale. I for real hate kale :angry: Why do they even have to try to ruin the soup with it?

@estherdragonbat You're all good, you punched your ticket a long time ago! :lol: Have all the watercress you want.
  • quiksylver296

How about watercress?

Day isn't done yet and I bet there is still one calling your name.

I was checking out the Oreo cream filled one. But I've got the sugar shakes after the first two. I need protein.
  • Diatonic12
    I keep my eyes on my own plate. Comparison is the thief of joy. I keep my food diary and don't read anyone else's. Truth, I don't open member emails. I've received some that are too personal for my boundaries and comfort levels. MFP friends are good but I like sharing in an open forum. I've already cabbaged onto those that inspire me. We all work within our own limitations. It's all fun. Really.
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2018
    Mari22na wrote: »
    I keep my eyes on my own plate. Comparison is the thief of joy. I keep my food diary and don't read anyone else's. Truth, I don't open member emails. I've received some that are too personal for my boundaries and comfort levels. MFP friends are good but I like sharing in an open forum. I've already cabbaged onto those that inspire me. We all work within our own limitations. It's all fun. Really.

:huh:
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member

How about watercress?

I pick out the kale. I for real hate kale :angry: Why do they even have to try to ruin the soup with it?

@estherdragonbat You're all good, you punched your ticket a long time ago! :lol: Have all the watercress you want.

I stuffed it into breaded and fried tofu!
  • Diatonic12
    On life and bread.
  • quiksylver296
    Mari22na wrote: »
    On life and bread.

So that's a yes?