Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Low Calorie Protein Cheesecake.

Replies

• DoubleUbeaDoubleUbea Posts: 1,128Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,128Member, Premium Member
    I think it might be one of those things that tastes better the second day. I didn't try it the first day so I don't know.
  • Anna28518Anna28518 Posts: 477Member Member Posts: 477Member Member
    Probably but it's smelling wonderful already 😁
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,059Member Member Posts: 7,059Member Member
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Now I've got the smell of this wonderful looking cheesecake in the kitchen. Does it really have to go in the fridge next? Cruel, lol. Can't wait to try it.

It will "firm" up in the fridge but I have been known to sample about half when still warm and very very creamy.
    Only one way to find out :)
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Now I've got the smell of this wonderful looking cheesecake in the kitchen. Does it really have to go in the fridge next? Cruel, lol. Can't wait to try it.

It will "firm" up in the fridge but I have been known to sample about half when still warm and very very creamy.

I managed to wait 2 hours before I tried my first piece. It was marvellous! Have been having a piece a day since :wink: Thanks again, it's a lovely, sensible treat. Especially as I needed to up my protein levels. Next one will be salted caramel... Can't wait.

I managed to wait 2 hours before I tried my first piece. It was marvellous! Have been having a piece a day since :wink: Thanks again, it's a lovely, sensible treat. Especially as I needed to up my protein levels. Next one will be salted caramel... Can't wait.

Have you tried the protein angel food cake yet? If not give it a go. Easy to make and also delish.
    No I haven't.
    Is it on a thread somewhere?
    Or I will Google it.
    Thanks
    No I haven't.
    Is it on a thread somewhere?
    Or I will Google it.
    Thanks

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10642391/protein-angel-food-cake-make-it/p1
  • travelling_lotstravelling_lots Posts: 378Member Member Posts: 378Member Member
    Ok I did it but with out Tatar. In a shallow pan 9c2du4imh4li.jpg
  • travelling_lotstravelling_lots Posts: 378Member Member Posts: 378Member Member
    WhAts tartar for???
    WhAts tartar for???

Stabilizer.
    WhAts tartar for???

Stabilizer.

Ok thanks. Never made angel cake. I get some for my spice rack.
  • meagan8376meagan8376 Posts: 94Member Member Posts: 94Member Member
    Oh f I have to try this. You are so bomb tyty
    kaygold wrote: »
    I have loved this thread since it was started!!! I used to make a cheesecake every week, went into a lull, and have recently started making one a week again! I’ve learned so much from everyone who shares on this thread , so wanted to share some of my creations with you all as well :)

Peanut butter :

e9r7l69ffvf0.jpeg

Cookies and cream:

dbbk9pedudbq.jpeg

And pumpkin caramel Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    kmiwhyusgxap.jpeg

You sure did pimp those cheesecakes out hahaha GREAT job!!!!!!!!
  • kaygoldkaygold Posts: 92Member Member Posts: 92Member Member
    No, THANK YOU!!!! Your recipe is amazing, and you were so kind to share it with us!!! You are #goals!

kaygold wrote: »
    I have loved this thread since it was started!!! I used to make a cheesecake every week, went into a lull, and have recently started making one a week again! I’ve learned so much from everyone who shares on this thread , so wanted to share some of my creations with you all as well :)

Peanut butter :

e9r7l69ffvf0.jpeg

Cookies and cream:

dbbk9pedudbq.jpeg

And pumpkin caramel Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    kmiwhyusgxap.jpeg

You sure did pimp those cheesecakes out hahaha GREAT job!!!!!!!!

• TheFlyOnTheWallTheFlyOnTheWall Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    soooo....I attempted to make another cheesecake tonight - the first few I made were awesome using my hand mixer - then I bought a KitchenAid mixer and used it tonight - after turning it on high for the final minute, I ended up with more batter on the walls, the counter, the floor, and me than I did in the bowl :s

I'm sure @crazyravr said he uses a KitchenAid - did this not happen to you? Did I do something wrong? I'm pretty bummed, I was looking forward to cheesecake tomorrow and now all the batter is in the garbage...and my hair :/
  • DoubleUbeaDoubleUbea Posts: 1,128Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,128Member, Premium Member
    Depending on the kitchen aid model did you raise the bowl? If the beaters angle up did you make sure they were all the way down?
  • TheFlyOnTheWallTheFlyOnTheWall Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    Depending on the kitchen aid model did you raise the bowl? If the beaters angle up did you make sure they were all the way down?

The bowl doesn't raise and the beaters don't angle up - the bowl sits on a base

well, the beater does angle up when I raise the mixer head, but it was lowered
    well, the beater does angle up when I raise the mixer head, but it was lowered

That is what I meant, make sure the mixer head was all the way down. The only time I have ever seen batter spray all over is then the beaters were not in the bowl.