Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Low Calorie Protein Cheesecake.

1676869707173»

Replies

• MonaLisainCTMonaLisainCT Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    pippo_11 wrote: »
    My protein powder is 15% sugar, so in 60g of protein powder there’s 9 grams of sugar, or roughly 2 teaspoons.

Thank you, Pippo!

• just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,425Member Member Posts: 8,425Member Member
    I would LOVE to try this, but I only have only ever used unflavored/unsweetened whey protein. Should I add a few packets artificial sweetener to make up for it?

Yes for sure add something sweet. Either...
    - add a bit at a time and taste the mix (its safe to taste raw)
    - bake without anything and then use sugar free syrup on top
  • addict3addict3 Posts: 48Member, Premium Member Posts: 48Member, Premium Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Got tonnes of questions regarding this so I might as well post it here.

I will post here but also make another post in the main forum. Got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many questions about that lol

I eat a slice everyday, make it weekly and it helps me with the protein intake while fulfilling the sweet tooth haha :) These also freeze VERY well. I make 8 portions / slices and freeze. Take one out when I want one and into the toaster oven for few minutes to warm up while I make coffee.

Notice I do not add any sweetener or sugar to this.
    If you like things sweet add honey or make a sweet topping like a jam or compote.

Fat Free / Low Fat Cream Cheese (340g) package
    Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt (350g)
    2 Eggs
    1/4 Teaspoon Salt
    2 Scoops Protein Powder (60g) (here I used Vanilla ON Whey)
    1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl for 3:00 minutes on low speed.
    Use spatula and scrape the sides and mix for additional minute on high.
    Fold in chocolate chips, fruit etc. etc. Whatever you like. Here I used Blueberries.
    Take out and spray a 6’’ cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
    Put parchment paper inside your cake pan.
    Bake on 325°F for 30:00 minute.
    Turn your oven down to 200°F and bake for another 60:00.

Let cool in the oven then put in the fridge for at least couple hours or better yet overnight.

Nutrition Facts

Servings 6.0
    Amount Per Serving
    calories 137

Total Fat 2 g 3 %
    Saturated Fat 1 g 3 %
    Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 80 mg 27 %
    Sodium 563 mg 23 %
    Potassium 305 mg 9 %
    Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3 %
    Dietary Fiber 1 g 3 %
    Sugars 9 g
    Protein 16 g 31 %
    Vitamin A 19 %
    Vitamin C 6 %
    Calcium 23 %
    Iron 8 %

My man! Hey man I’ve been following this thread for a couple weeks and read every post. I finally made this over the weekend and followed everything exactly, except I used my Quest vanilla milkshake powder. I always try to follow a recipe the first time and tweak after that. To me it’s kinda like having someone cook for you and you grab the salt and pepper before you even taste it , it’s just more respectful in my opinion. Anyway, this thing turned out PERFECT! It didn’t rise quite as much as yours but I’m sure that’s just the difference in powders. I’ll definitely be making more trying different things, but appreciate the original, this thing’s good man.

addict3 wrote: »
    Got tonnes of questions regarding this so I might as well post it here.

I will post here but also make another post in the main forum. Got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many questions about that lol

I eat a slice everyday, make it weekly and it helps me with the protein intake while fulfilling the sweet tooth haha :) These also freeze VERY well. I make 8 portions / slices and freeze. Take one out when I want one and into the toaster oven for few minutes to warm up while I make coffee.

Notice I do not add any sweetener or sugar to this.
    If you like things sweet add honey or make a sweet topping like a jam or compote.

Fat Free / Low Fat Cream Cheese (340g) package
    Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt (350g)
    2 Eggs
    1/4 Teaspoon Salt
    2 Scoops Protein Powder (60g) (here I used Vanilla ON Whey)
    1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl for 3:00 minutes on low speed.
    Use spatula and scrape the sides and mix for additional minute on high.
    Fold in chocolate chips, fruit etc. etc. Whatever you like. Here I used Blueberries.
    Take out and spray a 6’’ cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
    Put parchment paper inside your cake pan.
    Bake on 325°F for 30:00 minute.
    Turn your oven down to 200°F and bake for another 60:00.

Let cool in the oven then put in the fridge for at least couple hours or better yet overnight.

Nutrition Facts

Servings 6.0
    Amount Per Serving
    calories 137

Total Fat 2 g 3 %
    Saturated Fat 1 g 3 %
    Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 80 mg 27 %
    Sodium 563 mg 23 %
    Potassium 305 mg 9 %
    Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3 %
    Dietary Fiber 1 g 3 %
    Sugars 9 g
    Protein 16 g 31 %
    Vitamin A 19 %
    Vitamin C 6 %
    Calcium 23 %
    Iron 8 %

My man! Hey man I’ve been following this thread for a couple weeks and read every post. I finally made this over the weekend and followed everything exactly, except I used my Quest vanilla milkshake powder. I always try to follow a recipe the first time and tweak after that. To me it’s kinda like having someone cook for you and you grab the salt and pepper before you even taste it , it’s just more respectful in my opinion. Anyway, this thing turned out PERFECT! It didn’t rise quite as much as yours but I’m sure that’s just the difference in powders. I’ll definitely be making more trying different things, but appreciate the original, this thing’s good man.

Glad you like it. I dont think PP have much to do with any rise. The cake does not rise too much while baking. Its more about the size of the pan used. If you used bigger pan, it will be flatter.
    Either way, glad you like it.
    This is my sister’s first effort..

cv7h5zxo31ry.jpeg

She’s more artistic than me :)

Nice. Show the money shot (sliced) :)
  • pippo_11pippo_11 Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member

Too late. All ready devoured :#

Too late. All ready devoured :#

I guess it was good :)
  • stljamstljam Posts: 287Member Member Posts: 287Member Member
    I'm so bummed. I can't find any Nitro-Tech Churros flavor to replace my almost empty container. Bought Snickerdoodle and Vanilla Funnel Cake to try.

Going to try using the salted caramel wafer bars as a crust under the cinnamon churros cheesecake this weekend. Can't wait to try it. Thanks again to the OP for this awesome recipe. I call my verson 1.J lol.