Dajoloehrs journey

Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you won't let it ruin your day. Probably mostly water gain from salt anyway. Enjoy your beautiful day!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yup it's just water weight...Those dang carbs :s
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I did say that and it is true. Carbs are amazing. I ate some candy last night which I don't usually do and I felt like I bonked a little in a run this morning. I usually never bonk in a morning workout. My thinking is, the pure sugar causes a spike in insulin which shuts down fat metabolism and in the morning I only have stored glycogen to run off of and can't access the fat as well and so I bonk a little!

We all just need to keep trying and we will get there!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I made chicken pizza crust tonight, it was so good and easy to make. I don't like the idea of canned chicken( as suggested in the recipe) so I took some precooked chicken breast and put it in my food processor, worked like a charm :heart: The pizza sauce I have on hand has a bunch of carbs, so I used chipotle Greek yogurt dip :grin: needless to say I'm stuffed and very satisfied!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    Little confused I wrote something this morning and it's not here either I didn't post it or I accidentally posted on someone else's thread!! :expressionless: lol
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    2j7apxxdsj0m.jpeg
    Peanut butter avocado "pudding" :yum:
  • blambo61
    Options
    Really! I would try it and probably would like it but that one seems a bit different to me!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Ohhhh, that looks good!!!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    It was really good. avocado, peanut butter, a little almond milk for consistency and sugar free chocolate syrup ( the recipes called for cocoa powder but I had none) I put mine in the freezer for a bit to make it "ice cream" :yum:
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    you have really interesting and unique recipes... srsly!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    Yesterday was a bit of a fizzle :neutral: I didn't stick to OMAD which caused me to eat a lot yesterday. Isn't it funny that the few days I properly stuck to it, I had a loss.... :smile:
    No more fooling around, May is the month this is going to happen lol
    I have a 5k foam run in June, and I'm determined to do more of the obstacles than last year. Its just a fun run, but Id like to beat what I did last year (and look better in the photos :wink: )
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have to print that sign and post it in my kitchen too! You're doing great!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    :disappointed: hello, my name is Danica and I am addicted to peanut butter :anguished::flushed:
  • blambo61
    Options
    Just keep trying, if you feel you need more to eat, make the extra meal low carb and that will help a lot. That is what I do in maintenance mode, the extra meals are low carb and the evening meal is not restricted like that. Im able to maintain doing that. I can lose another day and I at least not gain back what I lost.
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    Thanks :) I ate the PB before dinner, so i could conform my dinner to not exceed carb or calories for the day lol, but I did eat a lot of PB haha
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I enjoy PB, too, especially mixed with greek vanilla yogurt. Tastes like peanut butter cookie dough without all the sugar. lol
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    I like mine straight out of the jar :yum: but I stir it around so its even smoother...drool :blush:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^LOL, too funny
  • dajoloehr
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ugh (in a good way) I'm stuffed from dinner. :smiley:
    Great day today
    Biked to work, took my dog for a walk, helped my son with his taekwondo homework, ate only 1 spoon of pb and successfully did OMAD :lol:
    Now were introducing my son to Big Trouble in Little China
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You're a PB Junkie :p