Dajoloehrs journey

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    You can try it out at home before :)
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Well, you only taste in your mouth, so you could chew it for a few seconds and then spit it out without swallowing. This is ONLY for these special off-schedule treats - DO NOT make it a habit. Trust me.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    I'm only 3lbs away from seeing 239 on the scale! which is my May goal. I'm feeling pretty confident about this :smile: My pb fix addiction is gone ( i think it was TOM related) and all chocolate is out of the house lol I also lost 1.5" on my waist since the start of the month! so yea me lol Ive got 8 days until our camping vacation and I'm already thinking about some low carb hacks for smores lol. The nice is about low carb is that pretty much all "go to" camping foods are totally ok with this way of eating :yum:

Excellent. I have been on a PB kick lately myself. My OMAD meals everyday this week have had two PB sandwiches! And I'm going to keep going!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Wooohoooo got to 239!!! I was shocked to see a 3 on the scale this morning, but super happy.
    I fasted ( minus coffee with whipping cream) until 9:30 last night. It was unintentional because of a power failure at work, than I only ate some meat and cheese from a platter. I made the mistake of drinking alcohol, not thinking about the fact that my stomach was pretty empty, plus I'm not a drinker.....big mistake lol. Today is going to consist of nursing this hangover and planting some veggies :smile: Hope everyone's having a great weekend'
  • dajoloehr
    Oh I should also add that , even though I was drunk, and there was literally a plate of pizza in front of me, I only ate a couple pieces of pepperoni off them :smile:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yay, You'll be in Onederland soon!!! KUTGW :)
  • Brendalea69
    Oh I should also add that , even though I was drunk, and there was literally a plate of pizza in front of me, I only ate a couple pieces of pepperoni off them :smile:

LOL, I might have eaten the whole pizza if I was drunk :p
  • dajoloehr
    knikgpg0z1jy.jpeg
    This is me today, except I'm the plant.
  • dajoloehr
    This hang over kicked my but :( I ate a sleeve of crackers to stop myself from getting sick....,again so I blew the low carb thing today which sucks concidering I finally hit my goal but this was more important.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Yay, yay and more yay! Well done!!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    LOL, what the plants crave!
  • dajoloehr
    I haven't gone back down to my 239 yet :( its been frustrating so I haven't been logging my weight everyday since (only since Sunday)
    Sometimes I feel like Ive been handed every tool, part and instructions Ill ever need to build a computer and I decide to throw a few pages and pieces away and wonder why I cannot make it work. Its hard to feel sorry for yourself when you realize that you are the reason things aren't going the way you want them to lol. Anyway this is not a "feel sorry for me post" just a "gotta get this out of my head" post :)
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    I haven't gone back down to my 239 yet :( its been frustrating so I haven't been logging my weight everyday since (only since Sunday)
    Sometimes I feel like Ive been handed every tool, part and instructions Ill ever need to build a computer and I decide to throw a few pages and pieces away and wonder why I cannot make it work. Its hard to feel sorry for yourself when you realize that you are the reason things aren't going the way you want them to lol. Anyway this is not a "feel sorry for me post" just a "gotta get this out of my head" post :)

Great analogy with the instructions. Yes. We are the reason. I think this is the most important realization. It really is our responsibility, our actions. And we are strong enough to do it. You got this.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    You will get there! Don't be discouraged! You got this!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Don't stress, you will make it there soon! You can do it!
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    I, too, think self awareness of self sabotage is important, but an even more important thing is the "why" and what one is willing to do get through it. Kwim? In the past, somen of my self sabotaging reasons were: Weight loss not fast enough, burning myself out trying to lose weight faster, thinking I was doomed to be fat forever so "screw it", not loving myself enough, etc.

I hope whatever your "why" is, that you'll come to find peace with it and realize you can do this. You are beautiful as you are now and that you owe it to yourself to get healthier so you can live longer and be in good health--not your spouse or children, friends, etc., but you.

Hugs and encouragement your way!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Some easy things to eliminate that take away our resolve are a lack of sleep and protein deprivation. I really think those two things are key (and micro-nutrients) to curb cravings, hunger and give us the energy to press on. I would make sure those things are covered and then see if that is enough.
  • wsandy8512
    @dajoloehr how are you?
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    @dajoloehr How is it going? I miss seeing your posts and you were my workout buddy
  • Brendalea69
    Missing your posts too :(