Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Premium not working

liztoveyliztovey Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
I have had a premium subscription for over a year and it is suddenly not working. I tried re-"upgrading" and it is still not working. It continues to offer me the "upgrade to premium " option. What is the issue??

Replies

• CyberToneCyberTone Posts: 7,511Member Member Posts: 7,511Member Member
    liztovey wrote: »
    I have had a premium subscription for over a year and it is suddenly not working. I tried re-"upgrading" and it is still not working. It continues to offer me the "upgrade to premium " option. What is the issue??

I would give it an hour or two to propagate through the servers and routers. If it does not resolve itself, I would recommend opening a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • liztoveyliztovey Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    I have given it 2 days and it has not " resolved itself" . I opened a case yesterday and have heard nothing from customer support
  • socajamsocajam Posts: 3,027Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,027Member, Premium Member
    Premium subscription is for one year only. If your year is up and renew subscription is turned off under the Premium section, it will not work.

I renewed my subscription January 1, and I have no not problems.
  • dave8031dave8031 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Same problem...I’m currently subscribed to premium but is not showing as such with option to upgrade to premium everywhere.