Replies

• candoitlegends
    candoitlegends Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oats, raspberries, cinnamon, coconut milk. Tulsi Tea. 363 calories
  • mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was just talking about this with my friends! Turkey bacon, cottage cheese, & an apple. A light and refreshing way to start my day :)

e5n99sxeculf.jpg
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    2 Girls Scout cookies, 5 granola bites, two shots espresso mixed with a premier protein shake. Ugh, it was a rough start to my day.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Coffee and 2 Quest bars lol. Breakfast of champions.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Probably TMI, but I am PMSing and was seriously wanting McDonalds. So, I had a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and a small coke.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Brussels, 2 eggs over easy, cottage cheese, and some pineapple.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    A container of Greek Light & Fit yogurt with around 1/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean crunch mixed in, a cup of coffee with creamer. I will have one more cup of coffee. That's 200 calories.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Oikos Triple Zero banana cream yogurt, single serving box of Crispix and 34 Degree chocolate sweet crisps. A little carb heavy for me (personally) but it clocked in at 261 cals so it's all good.
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Homemade egg and cheese sandwich on an english muffin - 306 calories. And 16.9 ounces Diet Mt Dew - 5 calories.
  • bama_belle78
    bama_belle78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    3 turkey sausage links ( jimmy dean brand) 100 cals coffee with splenda and SF creamer 30 cals 130 total
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    One bowl of Special K Protein cereal with milk, plus one egg & bacon sandwich. 539 calories.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,736 Member
    Options
    Bolani Lentil Curry with Dave's Killer Bread, chased by a couple of clementines and a mug of coffee. 350 cal.
    I got the curry at the local farmer's market.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had some black bean soup with homemade cashew cheese.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was a serving of Frosted Mini Wheats, a half cup of Almond Milk, and a 2 scoop protein shake after my workout. Mid-Morning was a 350 cal Sausage Egg and Cheese Muffin made with a low calorie muffin, turkey sausage, a large egg, half a tbsp of land-o-lakes butter (to fry the egg and sausage patty), and a slice of American cheese. Yum.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    1 cup Quaker Oatmeal Squares, 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Soy Milk, 1 banana. 400 calories.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    4 soft boiled eggs, a banana and a pear...
  • burnsdesi
    burnsdesi Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    coffee w cashew milk, coconut lime green tea smoothie, 2 vegan chocolate protein balls. 482 cals
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Buttermilk biscuit sandwich made with an egg and turkey sausage, Light & Fit Strawberry Greek yogurt. 359 cals.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Mint tea, 1 serving 2% reduced sodium cottage cheese, 1 serving carrots (4 oz), 3-egg omelet with 1 oz shredded cheddar cheese and 1 tsp thyme, 2 fish oil capsules and 1 probiotic pill. 480 calories. Yum, and so much protein (40 g).
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Frosted Flakes, FiberOne, almond milk, protein powder and blueberries.