What did you eat today???

12345679»

Replies

• ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    My usual breakfast. And then, I did weekly shopping with my sister and sister-in-law at the new Fairway in our area. Very nice, very big. A little confusing. But we bought a bag of Torres truffle potato chips and finished off about 2/3 of the bag between us. They're good chips, though....
  • TheSkyBlushed
    TheSkyBlushed Posts: 153 Member
    Jan 27th
    Breakfast: Coffee w almond milk & whipped cream.
    Lunch: Ate out/ Green salad w/ peanut dressing; Organic berry tea, Thai cashew vegetable w/ brown rice, 1 king leo mint.
    Dinner: Steak salad with sliced almonds, dried cranberries, carrots, red peppers,, olives, peppered ranch dressing; and sweet potato "toasts" w/ peanut butter. (NOM!)

xbiu9gabgxub.png
  • TheSkyBlushed
    ejbronte wrote: »
    My usual breakfast. And then, I did weekly shopping with my sister and sister-in-law at the new Fairway in our area. Very nice, very big. A little confusing. But we bought a bag of Torres truffle potato chips and finished off about 2/3 of the bag between us. They're good chips, though....

Anything with truffles can't be that bad. ;)
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    ejbronte wrote: »

Anything with truffles can't be that bad. ;)

True that....
  • TheSkyBlushed
    Here's Jan 28 chow:
    Breakfast: Coffee, almond milk, stevia, whipped cream; lemon yogurt, blueberries, berry kashi lean.
    Lunch: Romaine salad, greek dressing, chicken breast, feta, sesame seeds, cucumbers, onions, carrots.
    Snack: boiled egg, homemade cinnamon trail mix.
    Dinner: Chicken tortilla soup (home made), 1 cayman jack margarita.

nzqnlnu05ioj.png