TEAM TWO

Replies

• Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Challenge #3
    I ate four green vegetables between yesterday and today. They are broccoli, lettuce, peas, and green beans.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Cindyk4919 Sorry to hear about your injury, but you're rockin' that boot! :wink:

Challenge #2
    Surf's Up! challenge from Week 3
    I chose this challenge because I enjoy Fitness Blender videos, in general, and wanted a nice "wake up" workout for this AM. :smiley:

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Challenge #3 - Green Vegetables

So far this week I have eaten avocado, broccoli, romaine lettuce, zucchini and spinach. Since avocado is technically a fruit, I added an extra vegetable just to make sure.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    @Cindyk4919 Ouch! Sounds (and looks) painful!

@Joanna2012B Hey, you're in Colorado right? What's the weather like there right now? My husband is going on a business trip to Canon City (I know I'm missing the tilde LOL) I think it's called.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,261 Member
    Challenge #1
    I chose Option #2 - 5K from THE LAST GREAT RACE
    I chose this option because we received 2 feet of snow yesterday and I needed to get outside.
    Everything was closed yesterday and schools were closed again today to dig out!!
  • jenilla1
    Challenge #2

I'm the big, dumb idiot who accidentally completed a second challenge #1. I did the Sydney Bridge Climb because I love the workout I get on the stairmaster. It's a special kind of sore. So anyways...I did 111 flights = 1332 steps. Then I realized I'd already done challenge #1. Dang it. And I was so proud of myself. :(

So...I'm reporting in yesterday's 5 mile hike to fulfill Week #2's challenge #2.

Week #2 La Reunion
    Challenge #2 - 5k outdoors. I did 5 miles, so I exceeded the requirements. I chose this because I had promised my dog I would take her on a hike in the hills.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Challenge 3
    For this challenge I ate spinach, beet leaves, avocado, cucumber and asparagus. Wasn't difficult as I love my greens.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    @Cindyk4919 Ouch! Sounds (and looks) painful!

@Joanna2012B Hey, you're in Colorado right? What's the weather like there right now? My husband is going on a business trip to Canon City (I know I'm missing the tilde LOL) I think it's called.

No I'm in Ontario Canada!

So I don't know what the weather is lol!!
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Challenge 1
    I chose challenge 1 from week six - Alaska. Frostbite foot race. I choose the 5 Kim outdoor walk as I am currently visiting Caitns, Australia and doing lots of hiking and sightseeing. Absolutely amazing. Spent Tuesday exploring palm cove, yesterday exploring port Douglas and today exploring kuranda. We are a day ahead here in Australia
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member

No I'm in Ontario Canada!

So I don't know what the weather is lol!!

Oh I'm sorry! Not sure where I got that from...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    "CHALLENGE # 1
    Frostbite Foot Race 5K
    I've been wanting to get out and run for while now but I keep putting it off. I'm This was perfect to get me motivated and moving again!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Challenge #3
    Green Veggies
    1) Cucumber
    2) Broccoli
    3) Mixed Salad Greens
    4) Sugar Snap Peas
  • Joanna2012B
    Challenge 1
    I completed the Frostbite Footrace

I did this because I love running, especially outside and I am now training for my very first ever Half Marathon!!!!
  • Joanna2012B
    edited March 2017
    Challenge 2
    I did the "Tek it easy Mon" Recovery video!

My training has been pretty intense lately and needed to thank my body for keeping up!!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Challenge #3
    My four green veggies this week have been:
    1.) asparagus (asparagus, tomato, and onion frittata)
    2.) spinach and other left greens (chicken salad with strawberries)
    3.) zucchini (filler for chili)
    4.) sugar snap peas (one of my absolute favorite snacks)

Happy Friday y'all!
  • jenilla1
    edited March 2017
    Challenge 1
    I completed the Frostbite Footrace

I did this because I love running, especially outside and I am now training for my very first ever Half Marathon!!!!

I've done several. They're lots of fun. They're just long enough to know you've really worked yourself and accomplished something awesome, but not long enough to really wreck anything in the process! (Full marathons are too much wear and tear on the body, so I don't do them anymore.)

Have fun! B)

ETA: If you do decide to do a full in the future, it is an amazing - and grueling - experience. You'll never forget it!
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

I selected this challenge because I have a serious case of Spring Fever and it is unseasonably warm for this time of year. I can't get enough of the outdoors right now. And, I loved all the videos from Reunion. I added that destination to my bucket list.
  • jenilla1
    kimmy5280 wrote: »
    CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

I selected this challenge because I have a serious case of Spring Fever and it is unseasonably warm for this time of year. I can't get enough of the outdoors right now. And, I loved all the videos from Reunion. I added that destination to my bucket list.

I feel you. I'm going crazy right now with the outdoor activities. I'm pretty sure I'm going to achieve the maximum 700 weekly challenge minutes for the first time ever! It's a nice change from my winter hibernation mode! B)

I sure hope there's another challenge planned soon! I'm going to miss doing this.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Challenge #2
    Randonnee on Reunion from week 2

I chose this one because I have been struggling to do much in my morning workouts. Also, it seems to help a lot if I can make myself take a break during work and get a little exercise in. It's pretty easy to just switch my shoes and head out for a quick walk. I walked a little over 2 miles yesterday and 2 miles today.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Challenge # 3

For my four green Fruits or vegetables, I ate spring mix and spinach salad, brussel sprouts (bought hot and prepared from the grocery store, tasted decent but I still swear I taste what I describe as a bit of a dirt taste), a green pear, some green beans with almond slivers, and half an avocado!