• freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • skolpien
    skolpien Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Janice,
    I'm new to this. Only started last week. I really haven't done anything yet but track what I eat. Ideally, I'd like to lose 100 lbs. not sure if I can, but willing to try anything. I don't know how to add people yet. So please add me
  • blueberrycandycane
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! The more the merrier on this journey.
  • kh83244
    kh83244 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi. I'm Kim and have 100 lbs to lose. This is my first time on MFP and am happy to have any support that I can get.
  • Crazyladysewell85
    Options
    You can add me I need friends too but can't work out how to do it
  • momtolerbek
    momtolerbek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 230 and want to get to 140!! I'll check back daily...need to get focused, the weight isn't coming off as easy as it used to before my 6 kids!!!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Im open to adding anyone. I log daily. I feel that with the right mindset, anyone can lose any amount of weight they want to lose. I am a shining example. I am not where I want to be but I am far from where I was 2 years ago. I would like to say it has been easy but it is more simple than easy.
    I have lose over 100 lbs and I am not quite done yet. I am not sure how helpful it is, but my diary is open most of the time.
  • bassetbabe59
    bassetbabe59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started November 30th and want to lose 150-180. I'm down 27.6 so far! :)
  • pecan___
    pecan___ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people yet, just getting used to this ! But well done on loosing weight I struggling to even loose 1lb honestly I don't know what I'm doing wrong,I've stopped eating meat and is trying to go healthy but I hate excersizi it seems all the food I like is a lot of calories and if I don't eat enough I feel hungry the whole day.

I currently weigh 133lbs and I want to weigh about 123 lbs help!! What did you do so far
  • bellefeuille24
    bellefeuille24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    if you want to add people scroll over the name.a box will open then scroll over name again and then add
  • serra2009
    serra2009 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies feel free to add me.
  • LindaFletcher2
    LindaFletcher2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started out with about 100 lbs to lose, have lost about 40-45 but still working at my original 100 lb goal.
    Would love have to have some friends again -- 200 lbs to lose here...need all the motivation I can get :)

Feel free to add!

Wow, losing 45 lbs is amazing! The first 10 - 25 lbs is the hardest and now you're on a roll to continue, so don't stop now.
    I have been a yoyo dieter all my life and have real struggles to keep motivated and focused to a meal plan. The most I have lost in the past is 90 lbs, which I have gained back and more and it's now effecting my health. I am more motivated with exercises. I exercise 5 days/week participating In aquafit/boot camp, and walking at the club. Feel free to add me if you wish....

• me13green
    me13green Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    100 + to lose.. please add me!! :D
  • SCole0208
    SCole0208 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 70 pounds to lose, so feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • lost_work7
    lost_work7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 48lbs to lose. :smile: Anyone can add me.