110 pounds lost (Before/during picture)

13»

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    omg you look amazing!! im so happy for you!!
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Amazing transformation - you look good :)
  • TomDonis
    TomDonis Posts: 26 Member
    Great job, you look sensational
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    I read your profile and am so happy that you have finally been able to lose the weight. You would be an excellent supporter for those considering/having Gastric Bypass! I know a number of people who have had the surgery, but most did not really try a long term healthy life style change before jumping into the surgery. And there have been a couple people who suffered tragic results from their decision. However, YOU, my lady, are such an inspiration to us all! Keep it up!

Best of luck to you in your continued journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Gastric by-pass may be the "easy way" out, but unless you change your food and get a sweat on, it won't be worth it. You look amazing, I bet you FEEL amazing, and I hope this is the start of a full, happy life! Great job!! Inspirational!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    AMAZING!!!
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    You are so cute!!! You look wonderful! I could never get myself to go to the gym 2x a day so, good for you!
    I have a brother-in-law who had g bypass. He lost 120 lbs.in 9 mos. Unfortunately, he thought the surgery was all there was to it. He didn't change his life style/eating habits at all and gained it all back.
    You are committed to doing it right so, I'm sure you will be successful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!