Eating When Hungry vs. Sticking to a Calorie Plan

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Anvil - What I don't understand is how people cannot comprehend beyond their own personal beliefs, e.g., "I find this girl hot...why don't you?"

So you wish that you were really big...so that means you cannot understand how another guy would not want to be big? Would not see the big meathead look as not something to emulate?

Whether I understand it or not isn't relevant. I'm not you, so I don't have to understand or agree with your thoughts or goals and you don't have to understand or agree with mine. My friends and I disagree all the time about things and it's not a condition of our friendship that we think the exact same way and understand everything about what each other are doing. We still get along just fine.

The question is, what are you going to do to make yourself happy and comfortable in your own skin? What do you think your options are? You've painted yourself into a corner and it doesn't look like you've left yourself any way out. You find being tall repulsive, but you're tall. You find being bald repulsive, but you're bald. You find masculinity repulsive, but you're a man. Where do you plan to go from there? I'm curious about how you think you're going to resolve your issues.

I settled on insightful, but this is awesome, too. And I like it.

Your ambiguity is inspiring.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    ...I want someone who doesn't notice that I'm a big bald guy...

Maybe consider dating a blind girl? *shrug* That's about the only suggestion I could possibly offer at this point, given the multitude of parameters you've set forth. I also agree with @Nony_Mouse that you've made some incredibly insulting, misogynistic and sweeping statements about women.

BTW, who's profile picture are you using? Because that guy has hair.

It's Alex Winter ;) (of Bill and Ted fame).
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,836 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. This discussion is welcome to continue in groups.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.