FAT to FIT ( 6 Packs )!! just 2 inspire :)

Replies

• rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Amazing. How do your peeps react ?

They will get used to it. But the ones who see you after while will not even recognize you. 😂😂
  • rajeshvvcool
    lethan589 wrote: »
    Great Job. I hope I’ll be there soon. I. Was also 220. My goal 165

How is it going ?
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Hi Folks. This is my story.I was around 220 pounds till Aug 2013.Lost about 60 pounds and reached 160 pounds by Aug 2016 and maintaining.Really proud of myself and looking to inspire.

vwzhi343cfra.jpg
    ndvqugsjax60.jpg
    ckucuza4hcpw.jpg
    fb09grcr1obl.jpg
    eople on MFP.

You are ready to take up modeling.
  • Christoph_2390
    Christoph_2390 Posts: 6 Member
    How are you doing now? 2 years after original post, would love to see an update :)
  • rajeshvvcool
    How are you doing now? 2 years after original post, would love to see an update :)

Hi.. I am doing great at the moment. On a lean bulk phase presently. Will share pictures soon after my next cut.🤟
  • carlylou999
    carlylou999 Posts: 10 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    joejoe6306 wrote: »
    Impressive

I have some questions

When did you start weight training ?
    What did your program in the gym look like initially ? How did you change it when you started the lean bulk ?

I am currently 275 lbs and I am not sure if I should start weight training seriously or wait becuase squatting and walking lunges hurt my knees. I hope you elaborate more on your weight training regimen .

Thank you for the inspiration.

Hi.. weight training is the most useful method when it comes to losing fat. Additionally you can incorporate cardio into your schedule. I am going to start a blog very soon elaborating my fatloss journey. It would outline all the struggles you overcome and finally become fit and maintain that. It could help you avoid mistakes and get you to the right path. but there is no quick fix to anything. No one can become fat or thin overnight. I think this is your first step towards your transformation.

I would definitely read this. Where is it going to be posted?

Me too plz :-)
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Awesome 😎
  • rajeshvvcool
    Sandysphat wrote: »
    Awesome 😎

Thanks for the kind words
  • rajeshvvcool
    orangegato wrote: »
    joejoe6306 wrote: »
    Impressive

I have some questions

When did you start weight training ?
    What did your program in the gym look like initially ? How did you change it when you started the lean bulk ?

I am currently 275 lbs and I am not sure if I should start weight training seriously or wait becuase squatting and walking lunges hurt my knees. I hope you elaborate more on your weight training regimen .

Thank you for the inspiration.

Hi.. weight training is the most useful method when it comes to losing fat. Additionally you can incorporate cardio into your schedule. I am going to start a blog very soon elaborating my fatloss journey. It would outline all the struggles you overcome and finally become fit and maintain that. It could help you avoid mistakes and get you to the right path. but there is no quick fix to anything. No one can become fat or thin overnight. I think this is your first step towards your transformation.

I would definitely read this. Where is it going to be posted?

Me too plz :-)

👍🏼
  • rajeshvvcool
    Fivepts wrote: »
    Hi Folks. This is my story.I was around 220 pounds till Aug 2013.Lost about 60 pounds and reached 160 pounds by Aug 2016 and maintaining.Really proud of myself and looking to inspire.

vwzhi343cfra.jpg
    ndvqugsjax60.jpg
    ckucuza4hcpw.jpg
    fb09grcr1obl.jpg
    eople on MFP.

You are ready to take up modeling.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Wow, Amazing transformation. Well done. 👏
  • gaz458
    gaz458 Posts: 23 Member
    What did u do?!???!????!???

1.Diet ( eat min 80% whole food + can have up to 20% processed food )
    2.Strength training
    3.Tracking ( tracking calories and macros + weight )
    4.Consistency

So did you do any cardio?? Thanks
  • rajeshvvcool
    gaz458 wrote: »
    What did u do?!???!????!???

1.Diet ( eat min 80% whole food + can have up to 20% processed food )
    2.Strength training
    3.Tracking ( tracking calories and macros + weight )
    4.Consistency

So did you do any cardio?? Thanks

Very little... Mostly steady state cardio here and there. That's about it.
  • rajeshvvcool
    Wow, Amazing transformation. Well done. 👏

Hey ... Thanks .... I am sure everyone is capable of this.
  • Thank you for posting this and keeping us updated. I first read your post a couple of weeks ago and specifically searched for it today because I needed a boost of motivation!
  • rajeshvvcool
    Thank you for posting this and keeping us updated. I first read your post a couple of weeks ago and specifically searched for it today because I needed a boost of motivation!

I am really touched that you are inspired. 💪👍
  • StellaNova72
    StellaNova72 Posts: 16 Member
    Great job! Wow, how weight loss can change looks and self esteem! You even look more confident!
  • rajeshvvcool
    Great job! Wow, how weight loss can change looks and self esteem! You even look more confident!

Absolutely a 💯%
  • greenmika8
    greenmika8 Posts: 4 Member
    Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing. I plan to lose the weight first via diet. Once I have reached my weight lose goal I want to tone up via exercise. I am doing it slowly so that I can make a lifestyle change and stick to it in the future.
  • rajeshvvcool
    greenmika8 wrote: »
    Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing. I plan to lose the weight first via diet. Once I have reached my weight lose goal I want to tone up via exercise. I am doing it slowly so that I can make a lifestyle change and stick to it in the future.

Go for it and keep pushing ✌️✌️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!